Airsoft Replica to keep my holstering and First Shot Skills Sharp

Rspeed

I'm currently in school living in a dorm, naturally its a little frowned upon to bring any firearm up to school with me. I have noticed though that while I'm away three months at a time my skills for drawing and first shot tend to be a little rusty. I only know this because all of my buddies from boxing a jui jitsu go shooting together and I'm definitely falling in the ranks when I'm away at school. My question to my fellow concealed carry constituents is would a replica airsoft gun help me practice my holstering and first shot techniques while I'm away at school. It was a recommendation from one of my friends that I go to school with who was in a similar position. Any suggestions?

If you are not firing rounds why would you need an expensive airsoft clone? It doesn't have to be an exact replica to keep up your muscle memory skills. Get one of those blue guns used in SD training.
I am just imagining you scaring someone by accident that is visiting you or a friend and freaks. Any scenario you could come up with that could go wrong. I would hate to get arrested or shot because I was using an air-soft. Eliminate the possibilities of problems from people that can't tell the difference between a real gun and an air-soft clone. Use something else or use the real thing. Your situation I vote for the blue gun.

If you are not firing rounds why would you need an expensive airsoft clone? It doesn't have to be an exact replica to keep up your muscle memory skills. Get one of those blue guns used in SD training.
I am just imagining you scaring someone by accident that is visiting you or a friend and freaks. Any scenario you could come up with that could go wrong. I would hate to get arrested or shot because I was using an air-soft. Eliminate the possibilities of problems from people that can't tell the difference between a real gun and an air-soft clone. Use something else or use the real thing. Your situation I vote for the blue gun.

Paint the airsoft blue then?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

THose blue guns of which I speak Link Removed are molded with little detail and they are cheaper then an air-soft.

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back