Airsoft in Hawaii?

Steve40th

Does Hawaii have a active airsoft group? Stores etc? I am traveling there soon and will be bringing my Airsoft P226 Pistol KJW KP-01/.

Hawaii has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. You best check with the police department of the island you will be visiting to see if they make a distinction between "air soft" and "firearm". You need to find out if you have to register the weapon as soon as you are joj (just off the jet).

Hawaii has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country. You best check with the police department of the island you will be visiting to see if they make a distinction between "air soft" and "firearm". You need to find out if you have to register the weapon as soon as you are joj (just off the jet).
I am going to mail it to myself USPS. It wont leave my room etc. You can have one there, as there are places to use it. But, I am only bringing it for practicing and dry firing drills when off work and watching TV.
I wish I could just ship my real pistol out there. I knew I should have gotten my CWP before I left in 2012, after living there for so many years.

I went to high school in Wahiawa in the mid 60's. If you don't think you can deal with the bs let me know and I will swap places with you. You can have all my guns my house and the relaxed gun laws of Virginia. As long as you got a tent I can pop on the North Shore somewhere we are good to go.

I went to high school in Wahiawa in the mid 60's. If you don't think you can deal with the bs let me know and I will swap places with you. You can have all my guns my house and the relaxed gun laws of Virginia. As long as you got a tent I can pop on the North Shore somewhere we are good to go.
I was in Hawaii for 12 years. Just to darn expensive. In SC now, and everything is more relaxed especially with guns.
Very sad the tent situation in Oahu. I met one couple who had a home in Wianae and they lived in a tent and rented the home.
Hawaii has pros and cons. I loved the Big Island, so relaxed. Wife enjoyed Kuai.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back