Airsoft Becoming Obsolete For Realistic Training

Deserteagle:217443 said:
Airsoft has 2 types of magazines. High capacity mags hold hundreds of rounds and are not allowed in competitions or games, and they also require constant winding to keep bbs under pressure and loading. Low capacity ones hold less than 100 bbs depending on what gun the magazine is for. The low capacity mag for my MP5 holds around 30 bbs, pretty much the same as what a real MP5 holds.

Ah never played airsoft in comp or games, good to know. My airsoft experience is spring and gas blowback pistols for plinking in my backyard.

Tried once a friends m4 aeg which held 400 bb's.

I'm more into Paintball, probably will stay that way. Most fields I play at have airsoft games going on on other fields at the same time.

I recently came across my propane adapter for my old airsoft pistols ..cheaper but smells like ****!

I like paintball and airsoft but I definitely play airsoft more. I have a paintball gun and gear for it but getting covered in welts and bruises is only fun so often haha.

Those high capacity mags are definitely more common, but also a lot of fun too. My friend has a M16 that does full auto and has a 400 round drum mag for it and its pretty fun to take stuff out with it. Shot a tree with it and made it rain leaves for a while lol

Deserteagle:217642 said:
And those propane adapters sure as hell do smell like ****. I use green gas and it smells pretty good lol

Green gas is nice, but it was to expensive at the time...

The last three times i went paintballing i didn't get a single welt on me. This is my marker. I play like i train...

Upgrading my second marker to magazine fed (20 rounds). The picture is pod fed, 100 rounds each...not as realistic as i want, more like I'm lugging around a support weapon.

airsoft training, to be realistic, can only be done with close friends who don't cheat. It's rather pointless with longarms, unless you are a cop or a mercenary. even with handguns, firing 20 rds without reloading is not at all realistic.

airsoft training, to be realistic, can only be done with close friends who don't cheat. It's rather pointless with longarms, unless you are a cop or a mercenary. even with handguns, firing 20 rds without reloading is not at all realistic.

You can load handgun magazines with 7-16 bb's and they will still work.

If you don't believe long guns have a point in civilian use, you need to study more on home defense and overthrowing tyrannical government's.

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

longarms, yes, messing around with airsoft longarms, no. Paintball has a tough time teaching anything from ccw, and it's a bit messy in your living room. airsoft is perfect for most training.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back