After Trayvon Martin Slaying, Holder Blasts 'Stand Your Ground'

oh boo hoo poor eric. win some lose some sucka. any lawyer knows that!

Another Liberal trying to attack Weapons and Gun Rights, no surprise coming from the White House these days. Cant wait until reelection when we can toss these idoits out on their behinds.

Another Liberal trying to attack Weapons and Gun Rights, no surprise coming from the White House these days. Cant wait until reelection when we can toss these idoits out on their behinds.

We are going to have to look or look at the future peoples that run because it could be like someone we know that said he wasn't going for the America guns and now look at him. Nothing but a bunch of Lies, Lies, Lies, and it could be with whoever else run and get in office.

Respectfully, we didn't do it last election, why will the next election be any different?

He's trying to tie it into the gun control agenda, etc... no surprise. Also trying to stir the emotions and if they can keep the conversation about it going, into the 2014 Elections.

Besides Holder / O-man are probably appreciating all of this , as it keeps the news off of :
* Keystone pipeline
* UN Small Arms Trade Treaty
* Holder ..... committing perjury testifying before congress
* Benghazi
* IRS investigation and illegal actions ....
* FBI being investigated as to what authority they had to question/ visit Tea Party members who applied for exempt non-profit status for their organizations.
* Fast and Furious
* O-man's..... 100 million $$$ visit to Africa... which was a failure
* Syria ... and supplying arms
* Demonstrations and Govt take over in Egypt, and whether aide can now be 'legally' sent to Egypt.
* Harry Reid's effort to change the Senate voting rules, etc.
* The fact the Senate just passed in April ... a vote against the UN Small Arms Trade Treaty
* The Immigration bill ....

We are going to have to look or look at the future peoples that run because it could be like someone we know that said he wasn't going for the America guns and now look at him. Nothing but a bunch of Lies, Lies, Lies, and it could be with whoever else run and get in office.

Liar in Charge, Obama bin Lyin' are just a few I like to use.

If we survive this 3 + years

Could someone please put that the defense of GZ had nothing to do with stand your ground laws on TV so the President and his AG can see that is was self defense that was used in his defense and not SYG!!! I know they get their briefings from MSNBC but at least someone could tell them what SYG means and how it DIDNT relate in this case. I know lawyers have difficulties with the English language with words like "is" and shall not be infringed" and others but get them man a dictionary.

Oh, he's blasting SYG laws? I guess he forgot the law about not giving guns to Mexican cartels. He was absent the day they taught it's illegal to sell guns to an organized crime syndicates operating in contravention of a neighboring government... in violation of fed law... and international treaty. How many innocent Mexicans have died. What about Brian Terry? His mother is pitiful. She can't get an answer either but I don't see Holder doing anything about that case. And he has the answers too!

Preach it brother!!!

Part of this outrageous vitriol is "reverse racist" ignorance.

I suspect another part involves reverse-racist attempts to sustain the hype long enough to influence the thinking of future jurors in future trials to lower the standards of proof against non-minority defendants in trials involving minority "victims."

I suspect another part involves reverse-racist attempts to sustain the hype long enough to influence the thinking of future jurors in future trials to lower the standards of proof against non-minority defendants in trials involving minority "victims."
Just like the standards for just about everything else were lowered because one race could not compete on a level playing field. It is about time that liberals admit that giving one group a favored status over another group is also racism. And they are the ones spreading it.

I wonder what Eric Holder would have done if his head was being bounced off the concrete? Oh, wait! I forgot! He has armed security! One of the ivory tower elitists! Throw the bums out of Washington, now! Eric Holder's opinions have the credibility of exactly zero.

I am a firm believer in two term limits for our present politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

Good post Rider!! I like your idea for their pension, prison!!!

Just like the standards for just about everything else were lowered because one race could not compete on a level playing field. It is about time that liberals admit that giving one group a favored status over another group is also racism. And they are the ones spreading it.

I would love to hear them admit that! I also would like Santa Claus to be real. Both are about as likely! :wink:

I get you nosreme, but racism is racism, no matter what race(s) of people happen to be on the receiving end, and Trayvon Martin was clearly the racist in this case. A fact that intellectually void supporters of Trayvon will not accept...just like they won't accept that Trayvon was the attacker, using deadly force before he was stopped.

I propose we change the majority two party system to "thinkers", "idiots", and "thinking idiots".

This should help the limited information voters select the proper U.S. political hacks next cycle...or maybe not.

All of the present criminal administration's activities are crafted to keep them in office in 2016; appealing to the ignorance and stupidity of those voters who kept them in office last cycle.

Sadly, it's going to work. Liars, thieves, charlatans, elitists, and a chicken in every pot Democrats are aligned with the leeches of our society, who comprise a majority of active voters.

We need to get those apathetic voters off their asses to save America from the present merry band of national criminals.

The problem with apathy? Nobody gives a sh**.

I keep thinking back to 2008 when Obama said he was going to fundamentally change America, during his campaign speeches.

The key piece of rhetoric was intentionally left out; America's demise, one cut at a time. Change you can really believe in!

Could someone please put that the defense of GZ had nothing to do with stand your ground laws on TV so the President and his AG can see that is was self defense that was used in his defense and not SYG!!! I know they get their briefings from MSNBC but at least someone could tell them what SYG means and how it DIDNT relate in this case. I know lawyers have difficulties with the English language with words like "is" and shall not be infringed" and others but get them man a dictionary.

I've seen several commentators correct both Holder and other commentators on the same panel they're participating on that Zimmerman's was not a SYG law. The only channel I have kept totally away from is MSLSD, but CNN, HLN, Faux News and others have all had at least passing mention of that fact. The problem is that not only is the general public terminally ignorant about it, even the juror who Anderson Cooper interviewed said it was part of the basis for the acquittal in deliberations. She may be right in a weird kind of way, as SYG is basically just part of FL's self defense code sections, but you're absolutely right that SYG itself is not in question when a combatant is pinned under his attacker trying to escape (or retreat, whichever) and getting his culo beat.

I groaned so loud when I heard that juror say that, that my wife came out of the other room to see if I had hurt myself. I don't think it necessarily hurt the jury's credibility per se, but it sure didn't add to it either.

Blues

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back