after the United States?

I don't subscribe to all of the end of the world stuff. I think things will go on, question is just what it will be like?

I don't subscribe to all of the end of the world stuff. I think things will go on, question is just what it will be like?

New King James Version (NKJV)2Peter 3: 3-5

3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,

New King James Version (NKJV)2Peter 3: 3-5

3 knowing this first: that scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, 4 and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.” 5 For this they willfully forget: that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water,

Yeah, yeah, the books are full of people having predicted the end of the world a million times over. Guess it hasn't happened yet or I would not be posting anymore.

The only problem is they always thought they were right THEN, too.
The only thing they didn't have right were the "conditions in place" leading up to the Tribulation period. And, it was never the "end of the world" that has been predicted.

I don't agree w/ some of your details but yeah, we're living in the end times.

Bottom line, I believe that in the near future (say my natural life span) America will cede its national sovereignty to a one world government under the headship of the anti Christ. If you look around you can see the foundation being laid right now
End Times began with the crucifixion of Christ. Today we are living in the "Last Days" of the End Times. Again I say that any way you do the math, unless Christ is a liar, there will not be another generation.

There's no math to be done? It's all an interpretation. The amount of different denominations is proof enough of that

There's no math to be done? It's all an interpretation. The amount of different denominations is proof enough of that
It's much more difficult to conceal ignorance than to acquire knowledge. Considering that every prediction/prophesy of God has been 100% accurate leaves no room for interpretation. God says what He means and means what He says. Being of a denomination doesn't qualify or identify anyone or anything as Christian except in name only. There is only the believing church (body of Christ) and the unbelieving (apostate) church, period. It's obvious that you don't know the difference, and therefor any further discussion with you would only be redundant. Peace.

From the time the Founding Fathers stepped off their ships, they were glad to have left the oppression of England behind them and happy to have the chance to start over again, no matter where it was or how hard a struggle it would be to do so. The settlers established farms or businesses, fished and hunted, traded and travelled, boated and forrested, and knew that their meals, their shelter and their livelihood came from no one but their own hard work and the sweat of their brow. For a long time there was not even printed money or coin but just a barter system that kept trading of goods and services to keep everyone surviving. Only when citizens became old and feeble did the family take care of them in the family home even though they didn't produce, but that was an honor of the family for what those older folks had done for the family in the previous decades.

The central unit of survival was the family. Some families lived completely alone with neighbors miles away. Others gathered closer for mutual support and sharing of natural resources such as timber and rivers and often formed into towns when enough families came together. As a matter of course, government officials were elected from VOLUNTEERS who would then serve WITHOUT PAY and they did it as an honor to repay the town for all of the blessings the town had bestowed upon them. Serving as Mayor or councilman or Ombudsman was not done for power or pay but as a service to the community for the betterment of the town and all of the citizens. Many of the original Continental Congressmen almost lost their farms and went bankrupt because they were not there to attend them and they lost their crops. They stayed in the congress to get the country started because it was important to them almost to the point of their own financial ruin because they LOVED THE COUNTRY.

The cities and states were supposed to be the major government to serve the citizens with the federal government only coming into play if their were issues that could not be decided between the states or there was something that concerned the entire country that should be managed as such. The federal government was never meant to hold the wealth of power it does now and the congressional and senate seats were never meant to be power and money pillars as they are now that create rich and powerful men. The entire structure of government is completely reversed from what it was meant to be and many people have lost the concept of "Family," using the government as a surrogate father and losing all concept of a work ethic where they start working for the family as soon as they can and support those that they can as well as they can. Too many expect the government to supply money, food, benefits, job leads, medical treatment and other things that the government was never designed to support the citizenry with. We have allowed politicians to bastardize the system to the point that it is completely backwards and people now use it like it is a drug worse than heroin.

It would be nice if we could fix this, even if we could get it half way back to what it used to be, but the sad truth is that the politicians are never going to fix this because they don't want it fixed. If they wanted it fixed, they would've voted for tax reform or welfare reform or any number of things that have come up a number of times than they should've but didn't. No matter what the people want, the politicians will never give up their money and power, and the only way to reform the government will be to watch it collapse and start from the bottom and build it back up. I just hope that we will learn from our past and choose not to repeat it.
EXCELLENT article, TekGreg! I agree with almost everything you said. However while I agree that the POLITICIANS will not change, I sincerely believe that the "collapse" CAN be prevented if enough people would just get off their butts and take their government back. But, sadly, if the last few years are any indication, most are too apathetic even now.

EXCELLENT article, TekGreg! I agree with almost everything you said. However while I agree that the POLITICIANS will not change, I sincerely believe that the "collapse" CAN be prevented if enough people would just get off their butts and take their government back. But, sadly, if the last few years are any indication, most are too apathetic even now.

DcSelby1, I wish you were right; actually, I am hopeful that you are. But when I hear that "Dancing With the Stars" is the #1 show on T.V. - the public watching an event they should be participating in - I tend to lose all hope. Seriously though, the apathy you speak of is widespread and has no signs of abating. The President triples our national debt with no result and the public doesn't so much as raise an eyebrow; He outright lies about promises and the newspapers remain silent. It's not only the public, but even those whose job it is to vet the truth and keep politicians honest have lost their desire to honor their duty to the Fourth Estate. With apathy this deep and wide, it is difficult to see an end that has a positive upswing involving the public bringing our once-great political machine back into alignment.

And thank you for the compliment! :D

This thread is going CUCKOO CUCKOO

Sorry, that was badly explained. I meant that in response to people tossing bible quotes around about the end of the world and such. No offense intended but you can find a fitting quote for just about anything that way.

I meant that in response to people tossing bible quotes around about the end of the world and such.
Just so you know, the Bible has nothing to say about the "end of the world". God does however predict with 100% accuracy the "End times" current events we are presently experiencing globally and those yet to come on the near horizon. End Times is in reference to "the end of man's governance of the world", not the end of the world. Too bad that you don't understand the Bible, for if you did, you would know that all scripture referencing End Times/Last Days to include the Book of Revelation isn't meant to scare us, but rather to prepare us.

Pass the Busch Beer!

Well, I agree with many of you on this subject and you are correct. Let's take a closer look and see what the elites have been planning for us. This is only my opinion but it's in plain view for all to see. If I were an enlightened elite and wanted to make everyone equal, equally poor, and control the masses. If I wanted to stop all conflicts, wars, borders, immigration problems, financial collapses, employment, currency exchange rates, famine, pestilence and religious divides, eliminate the middle class what would I do? First I would create a "League of Nations" to be later modified and fortified into a "United Nations". Then next, I think I would create an International Monetary Fund (IMF). Since I'm now getting the sheeple to accept all this without much ado, I'll now create a World Trade Organization (WTO). Now, I have all this in place, what should I do next to advance my global elite agenda? Should I create a small world military organization to start enforcing my world agenda and expand my military later or. Start working on a global financial crisis and extreme debt to force the world off the world back up currency (the dollar). And create a one world currency similar to the Euro, without borders? What to do, what to do? I'm going to need some sort of "world tax" to finance my agenda, where might I get that? Some sort of polution, global warming credits or something? Humm!

Looking at my crystal ball, Tara cards and chicken bones, they all agree that I have not lost it and need not take a couple chill pills, but, how about a case of beer.

Just so you know, the Bible has nothing to say about the "end of the world". God does however predict with 100% accuracy the "End times" current events we are presently experiencing globally and those yet to come on the near horizon. End Times is in reference to "the end of man's governance of the world", not the end of the world. Too bad that you don't understand the Bible, for if you did, you would know that all scripture referencing End Times/Last Days to include the Book of Revelation isn't meant to scare us, but rather to prepare us.

You are correct, I don't understand the Bible. To me it just has too many statements that conflict with one another and when you point that out people say "well it needs to be interpreted" or "that's not what that means".

You are correct, I don't understand the Bible. To me it just has too many statements that conflict with one another and when you point that out people say "well it needs to be interpreted" or "that's not what that means".
It has taken me over 40 years to understand "what it means". If you read 20 verses before and 20 verses after, you'll find that scripture interprets scripture. Statements in scripture often sound like they conflict with one another, but they don't, each is of a separate subject matter and that's where the "study" comes in to allow you to discern their place and reference. Most people will tell you that they reject the Bible because the Bible contradicts itself, however that is untrue. People don't reject the Bible because the Bible contradicts itself, people reject the Bible because the Bible contradicts them. If you truly seek with all your heart, you will find, you have God's word on it. The link in my signature is a great place to start.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back