After a self-defense shooting, where do you get help?

Definately Worth Looking At

You have to join the network to get the benefits. I am a member and I would recommend it to anyone who carries regularly for self defense. Legal fees are expensive and it can be hard to locate a lawyer how is familiar with the issues in a self defense shooting. The network helps with those issues - as well as expert witnesses, research, etc.

Also, if you take many firearms related training classes, you may be able to get a discount and save some money. I get a 10% discount on classes at the Firearms Academy of Seattle for being a network member. With the classes I am planning to take this year, I should save over $100.

Took a look at them. One problem I saw with the membership application was being on an unsecure site and asking for a credit card. Another was asking for a background check and copy of your CCW. Other than that, they're worth taking a look at.

Took a look at them. One problem I saw with the membership application was being on an unsecure site and asking for a credit card. Another was asking for a background check and copy of your CCW. Other than that, they're worth taking a look at.

Actually, the membership application is not a web form but a printable document, so no security issue there. There are plenty of other deficiencies of their website and I have sent them a message with suggestions, but this is not one of them.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back