Advertising our guns

... whatever the TRUTH is - yours, mine, or something in the middle - we are still in the midst of a battle instigated and perpetuated by a real enemy whom we have to face together, sooner or later. Hopefully our differences of opinion won't be an impediment to taking care of each other when that time comes.

That's all I've got!

Ek, thanks for your well written response. Well done sir.

And, I agree... if the day comes when our Government refuses to bend to the will of WE THE PEOPLE... "We will most certainly all need to hang together, or, assuredly, we shall all hang separately.”

It may get worse. There's probably no question to that... BUT, we still do run this country! WE STILL RUN THIS COUNTRY!! Our forefathers had the Boston Tea Party and took a good number of other unsanctioned actions to stand for freedom and challenge tyranny. There was a tipping point—a point at which our Founding Fathers said, "Enough!" and rebelled against the crown to found this country.

We may be required to do the same in our day in order to safeguard our American heritage, liberty and freedoms! We need to be vocal in speaking out and standing up for and exercising our rights as Americans. We cannot allow the prostitutes who currently hold offices as our representatives in Washington to revoke our rights and rape our Constitution. STAND TALL FRIENDS!! Fire those who hold our freedoms so cheaply and would seek to strip this great nation of what has made it the land of the free! Replace them with Patriots—men and women who will serve loyally and faithfully defend our way of life. We’ll have an opportunity to speak up at the polls in 2010… and then again in 2012. Let’s work hard to take back our country!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back