Additional info for AZ CCW info page

okbye

Per instructions on the page, here are some additional details for the Arizona CCW page.

The change of name or address and lost, stolen, or damaged permits fields are fulfilled with the same form...

Renewal Information:

Change of Name or Address:

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Permits:

That form being the "Change Name/Address/Lost/Stolen/Replace with New Style/Non-receipt of Permit/Error on Permit Rev 09/08" form found on Link Removed at ccw.azdps.gov. The link to the actual form is found Link Removed (but keep in mind the actual document name could change, so check the main page).

I believe the following would be accurate.

Renewal Information: The Concealed Weapon Permit Unit (CWPU) mails a courtesy renewal packet to customers whose permits are due to expire. The packet is mailed to the address on record approximately 90 days prior to the expiration date. The packet includes a renewal application and pre-addressed return envelope. Complete the renewal application, include the applicable fee, and mail them to DPS. No cash or personal checks please or your application will be returned causing a delay in processing.

Complete the renewal application form, obtain a money order, cashier's or certified check made payable to AZDPS, for the appropriate fee, then mail both items to the Concealed Weapons Permit Unit utilizing the below address.

Arizona Department of Public Safety- CWPU
P.O. Box 6488
Phoenix, Arizona 85005

Concealed Weapons Permit Renewal fee $43.00 (currently listed Link Removed. However check the "Fee Schedule" on Link Removed for latest info.)

Change of Name or Address: Must be submitted within 10 days of change of address or phone number. The Link Removed can be found Link Removed.

Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Permits: The Link Removed can be found Link Removed.

Your permit number will be cancelled and a new permit number issued. Currently requires a $10 money order, cashier’s check or certified check; payable to AZ DPS.

Hopefully I did this correctly. First post, hello usacarry.

Not sure why this post never showed up in my moderation queue but I just came across it searching the site. Thanks for the info and it has been added.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back