Added one to the collection today!!

KimberPB

Well, I was looking to spend about $600 and $520 later I have add two new firearms to my collection. I already posted pics of the Kel-Tec but today I picked up a Sig Sauer P225/P6 9mm and holster for $300 out the door. It was a European police trade in but mechanically it amazing shape. It did have a lot of holster wear but with a little TLC and a bottle of Perma Blue it looks brand new. What do you guys think?

HPIM0266.jpg

HPIM0268.jpg

HPIM0270.jpg

those make a nice looking set. I bet that Sig is fun to shoot. I may have to get one for my collection since I don't have any Sigs.

those make a nice looking set. I bet that Sig is fun to shoot. I may have to get one for my collection since I don't have any Sigs.

Thanks Red Hat! I'll be going to the range later this week and can not wait to shoot it! Aimsurplus should be getting in another shipment soon and they are selling them for $269 +$10 for hand selected.

They look great together! :) How does the Sig carry?

I got a holster with the pistol but it's a BIG leather police holster. I need to start looking for a nice carry holster (comp-tac most likely). Although my Kimber will remain my primary carry gun it would be nice to be able to switch it this one if need be. The P225 is the compact 4" barrel so it's a little bigger then my Kimber but should still be concealable.

Wow...I'm jelous...Don't have any sigs, but I love how they feel and shoot. This requires a range report...Nice purchase, great price. Have fun with it.

I too am jealous. I need a Sig (actually I don't need anything, but that's not the point). I can't believe you got that for such a good price. :D

Sounds like a good deal to me. I bought a 225 new in the early 90's for about $450 and I still have it. Don't know why they are not still being made because it is a fine gun.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back