Added a new pistol to my collection.....

hwhite1725

This past Sunday I picked up a Sig P229 Platinum Elite model in 9mm and I have to say I am very happy with it. I taught a basic pistol class on Sunday and once that was finished, the other trainers and myself hung out and shot a bunch of our own stuff (including my new P229 and a H&K MP5 auto :icon_great:). The 229 shot great! I was dropping steel plates at 20yds one after the other. Sig's custom shop sure does great work. I will put up pictures of my new pistol and a link to some videos of us shooting the MP5 as soon as I get a chance, here is the stock photo for now.

Link Removed

Nice looking gun. It is always good to obtain a new firearm. I have been thinking about a Sig 250 to add to my collection. I also would like to get a Sig rifle. So many guns, so little money. Oh well, such is life.

yes the MP5 I shot made me wish I was rich... to be able to drop the 15K to be a proud owner of one... aaaah nice dream.

Nice Sig. I am going shopping this weekend for a new gun. Looking for a 22 plinker and thinking about the sig.

Nice Sig. I am going shopping this weekend for a new gun. Looking for a 22 plinker and thinking about the sig.

Yeah, the Sig Mosquito is nice but my favorite was always the Sig Trailside. I always wanted one and now they don't make them any more.:duimomlaag:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back