ACES Bill Outlaws Steak

Wolfling68

One of the more interesting things in this really bad bill (900 pages of crap!!!) hr2454 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009, is it will include methane as a capped greenhouse gas. This means cattle farmers will have to buy greenhouse gas offset credits. $100 a pound sirloin anyone?

Are these people getting stupider by the day or is it just me?

matthewaynelson

I encourage all who are concerned about retarded bills like this one, to use the following website (NRA-ILA :: Action Center). From there you can identify your State reps in the House and Senate and send them an email in order to let them know how you feel about “HR-2454 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009.”

And, hold on to the link... this likely won’t be the last retarded bill we’ll need to speak up about in the days ahead. You can also use the site to identify your state and local officials to have your voice heard on issues more close to home as well.

Blessings!

rockwerks

One of the more interesting things in this really bad bill (900 pages of crap!!!) hr2454 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009, is it will include methane as a capped greenhouse gas. This means cattle farmers will have to buy greenhouse gas offset credits. $100 a pound sirloin anyone?

Are these people getting stupider by the day or is it just me?

Don't forget about milk cows

Red Hat

Bull Butter! I think our dumbest Bovine is smarter than the average Politician! Utterly ridiculous!

2beararms

The ban of all bovine because of their methane production is predicted by Gene Rodenberry in the Star Trek writings. Of course, we manage to create the replicator that can reproduce a facimile of just about anything (by converting energy to matter in whatever structure you would like) so "fake" meat is readily available by around 2100.

Wolfling68

The ban of all bovine because of their methane production is predicted by Gene Rodenberry in the Star Trek writings. Of course, we manage to create the replicator that can reproduce a facimile of just about anything (by converting energy to matter in whatever structure you would like) so "fake" meat is readily available by around 2100.

Also on the series SeaQuest......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryss