A Wife's Duties!!

Tucker's Mom

Three men were sitting together bragging about how they had given their new wives duties.

Terry had married a woman from Greece.

He bragged that he had told his wife she needed to do all the dishes and housework. He said that it took a couple days but on the third day he came home to a clean house and the dishes were all washed and put away.

Jimmie had married a woman from Italy .

He bragged that he had given his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and the cooking. He told them that the first day he didn't see any results, but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean, the dishes were done, and he had a huge dinner on the table.

The third man had married a Australian girl.

He boasted that he told her that her duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, laundry and ironing twice a week, lawns mowed, windows cleaned and hot meals on the table for every meal.

Link Removed

He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything, but by the third day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat, load the dishwasher, and call a handyman.

God Bless Australian Women

Izzie: Mother of a soldier.

Hey TM: You keep writin them I'll keep relplyin. I asked a question to my friends on a "what if". Suppose the USA got in the middle of a "perfect storm" and we ended up like Haiti. What countries in this world would provide 100% help without any questions? IMO I had 2 countries as positives and 2 countires as a little less positive. My positives were Australia and Israel and my less positives were Great Britain and Canada---that's my LONG LIST---period--end of story.

Hey TM: You keep writin them I'll keep relplyin. I asked a question to my friends on a "what if". Suppose the USA got in the middle of a "perfect storm" and we ended up like Haiti. What countries in this world would provide 100% help without any questions? IMO I had 2 countries as positives and 2 countires as a little less positive. My positives were Australia and Israel and my less positives were Great Britain and Canada---that's my LONG LIST---period--end of story.
Yes the Aussie soldiers will help...and the Aussie people will give donations. They can be very generous but I am disappointed that not many of them are patriotic and most of them are sheeps not sheepdogs. I once uploaded a partriotic youtube video about thanking the Aussie diggers (soldiers) for what they did for the country and helping others, e.g., Americans and the background song was of the Seekers (old song, older singers now...been singers since I was in my nappies..) You know what comments I got??? -- they commented on the singers and the song. Not one, repeat NOT ONE!! ever got the message about the soldiers fighting to keep the terrorists out of our country and others so they can sit back on their rocking chairs in their backyard while the barbeque was cooking. Pretty amazing...very different here in the US and the patriotism of Americans I have witnessed over the years of living here....:cray:Anywhooo...I still love them but I can only be patriotic to one -- the one who taught me that freedom is not free...USA! USA! USA!!

Thanks

yes, TM, the majority of folks here love their country, but i am afraid that the american spirit is on life support for most of the nation. i could be wrong though , that could be changing. that would bea change i could get behind. and speaking of the aussies, i downloaded a WWII unarmed combat manual issued to the Australian Defence Forces. it was from a website in the U.K. that all sorts of WWII and old school self defense manuals , i will try topost the link....oh sure now i can't find it....... it was something like jimmy-farling.uk. blah... DRAT!!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back