A Tribute to Police

Oh great

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Every group of people will have the occasional bad apple.

Link Removed

Link Removed

To condemn them all for the actions of a few is really short sighted.

Link Removed

Link Removed

Navy Officers and Firefighters aren't put on pedestals and worshiped the way police officers are.

Link Removed

Link Removed

If a Navy officer breaks into my home at 3:00am to ROB me, I can blow his head off and I won't be automatically considered the CRIMINAL. Nor will Navy officers line up behind him to say things like "Being a Navy officer is hard!", "Walk a mile in his shoes before condemning him for being a home invader.", "The guy getting robbed was just playing the 'ghetto lottery'!"

So what, now you're jealous?
Does somebody deserve to BE on a pedestal for trying to kill two Hispanic women and a White surfer when the alleged "target" is a 300lb. Black man driving an entirely different vehicle?

To hear cops and fanbois tell it, the victims should be GRATEFUL for their near death experiences. Of course to hear cops and fanbois tell it, the two female victims were just "playing the ghetto (or barrio) lottery" because they sued the cowards who tried to kill them, wounding one of the women seriously and destroying their vehicle.

Does somebody deserve to BE on a pedestal for trying to kill two Hispanic women and a White surfer when the alleged "target" is a 300lb. Black man driving an entirely different vehicle?

To hear cops and fanbois tell it, the victims should be GRATEFUL for their near death experiences. Of course to hear cops and fanbois tell it, the two female victims were just "playing the ghetto (or barrio) lottery" because they sued the cowards who tried to kill them, wounding one of the women seriously and destroying their vehicle.

I'm just not understanding where you're getting all of this, "being put on a pedestal" nonsense? Common sense dictates the more cops are put down and criticized for the actions of the few bad one's that are out there, the more the reverse is going to take place when they go out of their way to do something good. Such as the actions of the cop in my link. Why does this trouble you so much? If you don't like it for whatever reason, simply ignore it. But to carry on in a way that translates to the point you think is shouldn't exist is simply foolish.

The entire media, along with every black rabble rouser out there, tried to crucify Darren Wilson's actions without even knowing any of the facts in the case. People like yourself lapped it up like kittens do milk. Then, after a DOJ investigation that lasted months, that was headed up by a liberal, black Attorney General, he was found to be completely innocent of all charges. No one, and I mean no one, could find any evidence anywhere, or any witnesses who could prove otherwise.

In the meantime this guy has had to resign from the force. Has had his career, along with his entire life destroyed, and all that any of his accusers did is just walk away. Or else continue to accuse him to this day with zero evidence what so ever. I don't hear you, or any of the other cop haters here complaining about that. If these guys do wrong, then prosecute them. And stop acting like that doesn't happen. People like yourself don't pay attention to it because you don't want to. It doesn't fit your cop hating narrative. You would rather focus on all the negativity and hate because you're consumed by it. You resent authority, and regardless of how well a cop would treat you, you're going to complain about it all the way. One only has to read some of these posts to prove it to themselves.

Where do you think any of this is going to get you? What do you think your hatred is going to accomplish? Look at all of the ignorant, cop hating ass wipes in Ferguson. That city went out of it's way with all but non existent police intervention the night the Wilson verdict was read. What happened? The stupid, ignorant cop haters in that city all but burned it to the ground. Who did they hurt, the cops? Not by a long shot. They destroyed their neighbors businesses, many of which are now bankrupt, and unable to make a living or rebuild. Not that anyone in their right mind would want to with all the stupid hatred that city is consumed with. This is what all of your hate buys into. No good will come from any of it. Police, regardless of how much you hate them, are the only buffer on the street between order and anarchy. You won't admit that, but that in itself doesn't make it any less factual. Cops are not your enemy. Your hatred for them is your own worst enemy.

Then, after a DOJ investigation that lasted months, that was headed up by a liberal, black Attorney General, he was found to be completely innocent of all charges. No one, and I mean no one, could find any evidence anywhere, or any witnesses who could prove otherwise.

Are you ignoring what they did find? Hint...the same thing that was found from Wilson's last department he was fired from.

In the meantime this guy has had to resign from the force. Has had his career, along with his entire life destroyed, and all that any of his accusers did is just walk away. Or else continue to accuse him to this day with zero evidence what so ever. I don't hear you, or any of the other cop haters here complaining about that. If these guys do wrong, then prosecute them....

It would be nice if more were prosecuted, and not investigated behind closed doors.

Police, regardless of how much you hate them, are the only buffer on the street between order and anarchy. You won't admit that, but that in itself doesn't make it any more factual. Cops are not your enemy. Your hatred for them is your own worst enemy.

You forgot the punchline to that joke...

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Are you ignoring what they did find? Hint...the same thing that was found from Wilson's last department he was fired from.

I'm not ignoring anything. And neither did the DOJ. Eric Holder and his bunch were out for blood. They spent months trying to hang this guy. If he was guilty of anything, he would have been prosecuted. There wasn't anything. Pure and simple. And that conclusion was reached with a liberal, black run United States Department Of Justice, along with every black leader out there looking up his ass with a microscope. They all found NOTHING.

It would be nice if more were prosecuted, and not investigated behind closed doors.

If there is public evidence about any police wrong doing, present the evidence same as any other crime, and they'll be prosecuted. It happens all the time. It just isn't happening enough to satisfy your hatred for police in general. I doubt it ever will.

So what, now you're jealous?

Jealous of police officers?!?

a40eap.jpg

People like yourself lapped it up like kittens do milk.
QUOTE me taking a position BEFORE the grand jury decision was handed down.

I DARE YOU.

I have REPEATEDLY stated that I trusted NEITHER the supporters of Michael Brown NOR the police or the police fanbois.

But you THINK you know my opinions (Actually, you're just making them up, as all cop fanbois do.). I'm not bashful about posting here. You must be able to find one solitary WORD to support your Stalinesque propaganda...

........I have REPEATEDLY stated that I trusted NEITHER the supporters of Michael Brown NOR the police................

I don't really give a rats ass who you trust or don't. It's not important. Based on what is known by most everyone who isn't living in a cave, who would you rather have as a next door neighbor, had Brown not been so successful in his little suicide by cop venture. Wilson or Brown? It's a one word answer.

Well for someone who supposedly isn't, you sure as hell whine enough when any of them get accolades.

Stating that thousands of Joe Civilian Citizens do all the good things that cops do every day to help people but they don't get the glory that cops do is whining? No, it's just stating a fact. Just like when a cop gets shot police departments from neighboring areas will all band together to track down the killer and use any excuse they can conjure up to execute them on the spot when they find him, usually within 24 hours, but what happens when Joe Civilian gets shot? Oh...well collect some evidence and see what we can do..... not whining, just the facts.

Stating that thousands of Joe Civilian Citizens do all the good things that cops do every day to help people but they don't get the glory that cops do is whining?

You seem to be overly engrossed with, "who gets the glory". I never looked at it that way. When I was working I liked being told from time to time I was doing a good job. I don't see cops, or anyone else for that matter, to be any different. If it makes someone feel good about themselves, and in the process gives them a better attitude, who or what is it hurting? It doesn't have anything to do with "glory".

I don't really give a rats ass who you trust or don't. It's not important. Based on what is known by most everyone who isn't living in a cave, who would you rather have as a next door neighbor, had Brown not been so successful in his little suicide by cop venture. Wilson or Brown? It's a one word answer.
I'm STILL waiting for that QUOTE of me condemning Wilson or defending Brown.

Oh wait, you LIED so that's probably not coming any time soon...

As with Holocaust denial and gun control advocacy, knee jerk defenses of the police generally involve a lot of lying...

I'm STILL waiting for that QUOTE of me condemning Wilson or defending Brown.........

Where did I specifically say YOU did either? And you never answered. Since cops are such liars, who would you rather have as your neighbor? Again, it's a one word answer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roosince1911
Back