A Serious Lack Of Honesty

Kramer1113

Dear Friends,

There is, In My Humble Opinion, a Serious Lack Of Honesty going on in the country.
Every friend of Trayvon Martin's, knows what he was up to, what he was into, and the kind of person he was.
I teach my children (3 Boys, 2 Girls) that God sees and hears everything. Live your life this way.
The silence that has fallen upon the group of friends that once called Trayvon one of their own speaks volumes.

Why don't they release the content of Trayvon's Cell Phone? Why don't they interview some of Trayvon's friends and make it worth their being honest.
The President of These United States says that Trayvon was him 35 years ago. I hope not. I can see him now in Kenya selling guns, growing weed, and street fighting.

Where are the charges of 2nd degree murder for those who shoot and kill home invaders?

Why haven't the news outlets been shouting from the roof tops about Mr. Zimmerman's Prom Date and Girl Friend who was Black.
Why haven't they made it widely known that Mr. Zimmerman did community outreach programs for young black children.
Why is no one standing up and telling these protesters that they create the Black Youth stereo type.

Where is the outcry from those who know we have the best judicial system in the world and that the job was done correctly.

If tomorrow I found myself flat on my back with anyone bashing my head against the concrete I will shoot them. Black, White or any other color, and they will have deserved to be shot.

Everyone near and dear to the late Trayvon Martin needs to be honest about who and what he was. Then and only then can we move forward. I am so sick of the false halo syndrome.

something I had never heard....tiss food for thought as we know trayvon was not an angel... there seems to be more to the story than was let out....

Link Removed

Why don't they release the content of Trayvon's Cell Phone?

The trial is over. The phone contents weren't needed to come to the right verdict, and all evidence held before and during the trial has been released to their rightful owners. My guess is that the phone contents now are owned by Trayvon's mom and/or dad. If they wish to release them, that's their decision. Otherwise, I personally have no need for anyone to further vilify and sully the character of a 17 year old who has already paid the consequences for his bad acts. On this subject, I'm of the "let-the-dead-rest-in-peace" mindset.

Why don't they interview some of Trayvon's friends and make it worth their being honest.

What do you mean? Pay his friends exorbitant amounts of money to extract some tale of wanton thuggery about TM from them? Wow, now that sounds like a good route to Being Honest Avenue, eh?

Where are the charges of 2nd degree murder for those who shoot and kill home invaders?

Be careful what you wish for, as they say....

Why haven't the news outlets been shouting from the roof tops about Mr. Zimmerman's Prom Date and Girl Friend who was Black.

Because the, "Hey, I've got a black friend too" argument has never held much weight with those whom it would ostensibly be intended to placate. They will not be placated by such factoids.

Besides, if we're really interested in reducing the amount of unjustifiable race-whoring going on, do we really want to use a racial answer to the charge of being racists? We lose the moral high ground when we accept the premise that we have anything to defend against. We treat each other like equal and respectable human beings, leave race and racism out of everything we have to say, and let the race-pimps and whores show themselves for the pimps and whores they are. They don't need our help. They're doing just fine.

Why haven't they made it widely known that Mr. Zimmerman did community outreach programs for young black children.

Or just for any children in general? Otherwise, same answer as above.

Why is no one standing up and telling these protesters that they create the Black Youth stereo type.

Some of them are actively and willfully pursuing that stereotype. Don't get in their way. Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

Others who aren't pursuing any thug-life types of stereotypes are just ignorant, bull-headed and refuse to even hear the truth about the law, self defense, or that all the available evidence points to GZ being on the bottom screaming for help, trying to get away and at the last second, found himself in an untenable situation from which he only had one choice to extricate himself; open fire. See, all of that can be said 100% truthfully without polluting the discussion with irrelevant allusions to race.

Where is the outcry from those who know we have the best judicial system in the world and that the job was done correctly.

Really? On paper, maybe ours is the best that it can be. In practice, though it might still be better than most (or even all, that's not really my point), it has devolved so far from what it's supposed to be that to give it props at this late stage reeks of denial.

And the job was done correctly? That is simply an unreal statement to me. It was brought by a corrupt, agenda-driven special prosecutor who was appointed by a spineless Governor who caved to pressure from the worst-of-the-worst race-pimps in the entire nation, and even though the agenda of persecution failed with all of that stacked against Zimmerman, he is still facing what most people believe is blatant Double-Jeopardy prosecution from the feds. The "job" as it were, isn't even over yet, and you're proclaiming now that it was "done correctly???" I'm stymied by that one.

If tomorrow I found myself flat on my back with anyone bashing my head against the concrete I will shoot them. Black, White or any other color And they will have deserved to be shot.

Is your original version (left in light gray) and my edited version substantially, or even technically, different in meaning? Or does your original version only answer an unjustified charge of racial animus with racial defensiveness in return? I say it is their meme. Leave them to it, whomever "they" are.

Everyone near and dear to the late Trayvon Martin needs to be honest about who and what he was. Then and only then can we move forward. I am so sick of the false halo syndrome.

I moved forward on race issues about 45 years ago. I learned the lessons of Martin Luther King well, and believe in general, that their foundations and source are Righteous, especially the meme of "content of their character" that is completely lost in all this racial garbage that's being fomented by people with self-serving agendas that have no historical connection to King's civil rights movement today. I will not allow modern-day rabble-rousers force me to move backwards away from those well-learned lessons now.

Blues

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back