a "New" way to be "FOUND"

Sure, if you can reliably locate the operative component of the RFID in the document, and don't mind risking the 25 year sentence for tampering. A Percussive Impact Device (hammer) is likely to leave some kind of signature of tampering on the surface of the paper where it was used to cause physical damage to the RFID. The damage of an EMP is all microscopic and internal. Extremely difficult to impossible to prove tampering in that mode.

So sorry. Too bad. Just a spike in normal failure rates in the RFID chips. Nothing can be done.

we don't have that at my store. yet. but at the stoe i worked at previously, one of the sales people had heard about this and being able to use it to mainipulate customers buying habits. that beans me off, but the wife and i circled the wagons about 3 yrs ago and we went to work for them because it is less than 10 minutes from the house. there were other reasons as well. but i sense the bad guys are trying to tighten the noose.:mad:

A Majority of WalMarts, Target and several other major chains have "Bluetooth Sensors" throughout the stores. They conencide with the store camera system and track the GPS system on your cell phone, even when not being used. They can track where the majority of customers go in the store and the items they are drawn to. This allows them to adjust where they put displays for "impulse buying". Further, they have a computer program that detects if you are a man or woman or younger or older customer on the cameras, that bends with the bloothtooth count and shows them who is attracted to what products and areas. It is a marketing tool, but I'm sure could easily be used for ill gotten uses. The only way to avoid it is to turn off your bluetooth on your phone and /or the GPS tracker that can be used to track your phone when you dial 911. Most phones can have the feature turned off until you dial 911.

Further, they have a computer program that detects if you are a man or woman ...
How powerful are those security cameras? They can see through my clothing? j/k

I know, they log where in the store you go, are you looking at women's items or men's items. Still, hadda make a crack. Although, I can see this being fooled. I go to the men's wear area to buy my boyfriend a fresh pack of tighty-whities and suddenly I get put in the men's file.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thoudand times, but I'll say it a thousand and one. The only way I would ever have a cell phone on my person is if it's required by my employer, and then it would only have the battery plugged into it while I was being paid by them, and even at such a time as the phone was on (which is not the same as operating, it's always on while it's got a battery with sufficient charge plugged into it), the only function of it which will be enabled is the bare minimum of the telephone functionality.

No bluetooth for high jacking it and pushing ads to the screen. No GPS to track me to within a meter of accuracy. No texting feature, you need to talk to me, talk, or leave a voice mail message. No camera, I have a camera for camera functionality. No music player, I have a music player for music player functionality. No gaming platform, I'm the Asteroids champ on USA Carry, that should tell you something about how much I need to play games.

I come on duty, the battery goes in. I come off duty, the battery comes out. I don't need it on my person, it stays at home or better yet, at work.

And I will certainly be zapping RFID chips with EMP/ESD unapologeticly.

5 seconds in the microwave will deep six just about any RFID chip without leaving any visible signs :biggrin:

How powerful are those security cameras? They can see through my clothing? j/k

I know, they log where in the store you go, are you looking at women's items or men's items. Still, hadda make a crack. Although, I can see this being fooled. I go to the men's wear area to buy my boyfriend a fresh pack of tighty-whities and suddenly I get put in the men's file.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thoudand times, but I'll say it a thousand and one. The only way I would ever have a cell phone on my person is if it's required by my employer, and then it would only have the battery plugged into it while I was being paid by them, and even at such a time as the phone was on (which is not the same as operating, it's always on while it's got a battery with sufficient charge plugged into it), the only function of it which will be enabled is the bare minimum of the telephone functionality.

No bluetooth for high jacking it and pushing ads to the screen. No GPS to track me to within a meter of accuracy. No texting feature, you need to talk to me, talk, or leave a voice mail message. No camera, I have a camera for camera functionality. No music player, I have a music player for music player functionality. No gaming platform, I'm the Asteroids champ on USA Carry, that should tell you something about how much I need to play games.

I come on duty, the battery goes in. I come off duty, the battery comes out. I don't need it on my person, it stays at home or better yet, at work.

And I will certainly be zapping RFID chips with EMP/ESD unapologeticly.

The way it was explained to me is that the when you are picked up on camera, a program "measures" you for height, girth, and hairtype. It also checks for "protusions" from the chest area.:biggrin: It's not 100% but very close, and gives them a general count, though not precise. I believe there are similar types of programs that detect the same type of characteristics in airports and other locations where they look for suspicious individuals. As for the Bluetooth and GPS, a tech buddy explained that on my Moto Razr, if I turned the GPS off, the only way they could tell where I was is if I dialed 911. They would have to jump through extra hoops even to track me while I talk, except to see what tower zone I was in. If you turn it off completely it transmits and recieves nothing. Unless there is some kind of sneaky program that tracks non powered phones, that I'm not aware of.

the whole concept is in ignorant in itself...if you're going to a rally or A questionable meeting than why the HELL wouldn't you just leave your licence at home???? There are so many ways around such a ridiculous idea of a radio chip...I can't belive anyone actually buys this bull....I have a bridge for sale if anyone wants to buy one...

the whole concept is in ignorant in itself...if you're going to a rally or A questionable meeting than why the HELL wouldn't you just leave your licence at home???? There are so many ways around such a ridiculous idea of a radio chip...I can't belive anyone actually buys this bull....I have a bridge for sale if anyone wants to buy one...

Once those behind this idea get us "comfortable" with the RFID in our licenses, they'll push to have them inserted in our bodies (Prince Charles & family already have the inplants). Voila, RFID chips we can't leave at home, and only a few of us would hit with a hammer.

Once those behind this idea get us "comfortable" with the RFID in our licenses, they'll push to have them inserted in our bodies (Prince Charles & family already have the inplants). Voila, RFID chips we can't leave at home, and only a few of us would hit with a hammer.

I am surprised they have not pushed the idea that an implant would be this great way to track children if they were lost or kidnapped. If you make an idea sound good enough a lot of people will go for it even though the long range dangers are great.

There was a small uproar when the Brit royals were implanted. Maybe someone thinks tagging IDs will be more readily accepted.

I am surprised they have not pushed the idea that an implant would be this great way to track children if they were lost or kidnapped. If you make an idea sound good enough a lot of people will go for it even though the long range dangers are great.

They already are. I read an article about a year ago talking about implant chips for children because of child abductions or children getting lost. It's hard to argue with the safety of children. It's all for their safety ya know. Then they talked about doing it at birth, like they did the Social Security Number. Imagine that, a number we were supposed to use for the retirement and SS system is now the "Tax Payer ID Number". And your children are automatically applied for at birth. When the baby is born, they submit the "Social Security" number application from the hospital. You are now numbered for life. Convenient isn't it? Now to avoid switching babies at birth, or baby abductions or birth certificate and immigration status, we simply slide the ol' micro chip into the infant and he has it for life. It can even be updated as he grows. It's for your safety. It's for your own good.

They have talked for years about having the debit card system and ID on it. No more PIN numbers to remember, no more lost or stolen cards, no more fraud, no more cash exchanges for drugs, no more money laundering, your money is in your account and your chip, just wave your hand over the scanner and walk out with your groceries. Wow, we could wipe out crime and robbery. It's for your safety. It's for your own good. That is until, they say you can no longer buy, sell or get money unless you turn in your guns, agree to the new system of government and worship the beast and his image.

They already are. I read an article about a year ago talking about implant chips for children because of child abductions or children getting lost. It's hard to argue with the safety of children. It's all for their safety ya know. Then they talked about doing it at birth, like they did the Social Security Number. Imagine that, a number we were supposed to use for the retirement and SS system is now the "Tax Payer ID Number". And your children are automatically applied for at birth. When the baby is born, they submit the "Social Security" number application from the hospital. You are now numbered for life. Convenient isn't it? Now to avoid switching babies at birth, or baby abductions or birth certificate and immigration status, we simply slide the ol' micro chip into the infant and he has it for life. It can even be updated as he grows. It's for your safety. It's for your own good.

They have talked for years about having the debit card system and ID on it. No more PIN numbers to remember, no more lost or stolen cards, no more fraud, no more cash exchanges for drugs, no more money laundering, your money is in your account and your chip, just wave your hand over the scanner and walk out with your groceries. Wow, we could wipe out crime and robbery. It's for your safety. It's for your own good. That is until, they say you can no longer buy, sell or get money unless you turn in your guns, agree to the new system of government and worship the beast and his image.

Yep, they are the government and they are here to help us.:fie:

The way it was explained to me is that the when you are picked up on camera, a program "measures" you for height, girth, and hairtype. It also checks for "protusions" from the chest area.:biggrin: It's not 100% but very close, and gives them a general count, though not precise.
Great. Now, I not only have to get oggled by the guys around me, but I'm getting oggled by the infrastructure too. I feel so safe.

As for the Bluetooth and GPS, a tech buddy explained that on my Moto Razr, if I turned the GPS off, the only way they could tell where I was is if I dialed 911. They would have to jump through extra hoops even to track me while I talk, except to see what tower zone I was in. If you turn it off completely it transmits and recieves nothing. Unless there is some kind of sneaky program that tracks non powered phones, that I'm not aware of.
Think on this... You're carrying a cell phone. Someone calls that cell number. That phone call wends its way through the terrestrial phone network to... where? Precisely? Which cell tower should field a phone call to your handset, to use industry lingo? Presumably your cellular provider has thousands if not hundreds of thousands across the continent. Which one are you closest to?

Perhaps a quick search algorithm starting at your home cell might be able to find you like a maitre'd walking through the lobby shouting "Call for 911 Headbanger!" in hopes that your handset will pipe up and say, "I'll take it standing in line at the Dippin' Dots!" Maybe start the search at the last cell with which your handset communicated for a call or text message, etc.

But no. That search would take too long for the calling party to hang on the line. The cell network demands to know precisely where all its handsets are at all times, and the handsets, like dutiful little brownshirts, check in constantly to gaurantee this.

Even while "off", your handset is sending out little status reports, "1911 Headbanger is here." "Now, 1911 Headbanger is here." Any cells that actually hear the RF broadcast from your handset categorize the signal strength and then communicate with every adjacent cell site to see who has you at the strongest signal strength, which cellsite to which center you're closest.

That cell tower wins the election and become responsible for all of your handset's traffic, to and from. This happens constantly, over and over. Your "off" handset is like a personal RF tracking device tattling on you everywhere you go. Cell sites themselves can get bored and occasionally send out "Who goes there?" signals to get all handsets within RF range of the cell to systematicly report in.

Regardless, the cell network knows where you are all the time, whether you have your phone turned on or off. The only way to prevent your phone from tattling is to pull the battery entirely and render the device as a whole electricly inert. When you slap a charged battery back in, it'll do the, "Handset 1911 Headbanger, reporting for duty! What are my orders, sir?" thing immediately with the nearest cell site, without even waiting for you to turn it "on", and you'll be able to get your calls again and read any waiting texts or listen to any waiting voice mails.

I don't trust tinfoil hat-like aluminum foil pouches, wallets, or bags to not, at some point, break down, allow a signal in, or more importantly out. I'd far prefer a slim pouch that would accept the handset, but only with the battery removed, and have a separate pouch for the removed battery.

That's the cellular/GPS/Bluetooth/self-tracking device security measure I would actually BUY. Otherwise, the phone comes in two parts. My pants have two pockets, one on each side. Funny how that works out.

yep.

right on. i am sure that this is next. " where is your autistic child?" until they decide that special needs kids don't need to live because of socialized medicine,etc...:angry::angry::mad:

Mark Of The Beast

I,m sure some of you have read about the mark of the beast in the bible. It,s in the bible some where. Some one on this thread can tell us where. I my self believe it. We are in the last days!

I,m sure some of you have read about the mark of the beast in the bible. It,s in the bible some where. Some one on this thread can tell us where. I my self believe it. We are in the last days!

Revelations 13:16-18

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back