A neighborly thing to do

orygun

Link Removed

I am so throwing this up. It is so true. Like I tell people.... "when you need it, and don't have it, you will think differently about firearms"

I am grateful that all my neighbors (AFAIK) are either pro-gun or actual gun owners. One of my adjacent neighbors has a loaded pistol in his house. I also have a "security" sign in my front garden:

Link Removed

Looks just like the familiar ADT sign, on a little stake.

I am grateful that all my neighbors (AFAIK) are either pro-gun or actual gun owners. One of my adjacent neighbors has a loaded pistol in his house. I also have a "security" sign in my front garden:

Link Removed

I like that sign, need to get me one..

That sign's so big and wordy. I just told my nieghbor to leave her Obama Supporter sign up. Should have the same affect and keeps me from putting a sign up in my yard!! lol

Link Removed

Wouldn't this be the home equivalent of placing a "licensed to carry armed" decal on one's vehicle??? :eek:

gf

I can't put one of those up..... all my neighbors have guns.... but it would be a huge surprise for a BG though.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back