A moment of silence please...

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8VTV36G0&show_article=1

I would like to ask a moment of silence for this brave young man. He has proven "greater love has no man than he that lay down his life for his friend."

This is a person who gave his all for our rights...let's show the proper respect as we mourn his loss.

Thank you Michael Monsoor. Thank you to everyone who has died to protect this country. Thank you to everyone who has served but hasn't died to protect this country.

We give our chrildren to support the constatution now we must insist that our lawmakers do the same.God bless our troops.

Thanks you Navy SEAL Michael A. Monsoor you are a true Hero! Your family will be in my prayers.

Thanks to everyone else that has or is fighting so we can enjoy are freedoms.

Thanks

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. I know it doesn't help when you loose a loved one but i hope they know and understand how thankful We all are for what their son has done for us. What he was fighting for, and what he died for. I am so thankful for people like Navy SEAL Michael A. Monsoor.

My Aunt was engaged to a soldier in Vietnam. His name was Mike Dawson. He died the same way, they were sweeping an area of the jungle and a grenade was thrown into the group. He quickly jumped on top of it to save the other troops in his company. I just wanted to share that story. I in no way ment to take the focus off of Navy SEAL Michael A. Monsoor. The story just made me think of Mike so I wanted to share that with everyone.

Thanks for the reply

Your story does not detract in the least. Your loss was just as great and just as significant. Keep reading and posting!

I do not want to high jack this thread so if it needs to be moved feel free to do so.

I learned yesterday that a Marine I highly respected and admired had been killed. Major Hall was one of the good guys. The kind of guy who would walk up to you and say good morning and really mean it. I knew him since he was a goofy 2ndLt. He was a quiet leader but like all good leaders he remembered his men. I saw him at the chow hall about a month ago first time I had seen him in years he got up and walked over shook my hand and asked what I had been up to etc. He was a really good guy. His veh got hit by an IED a couple of weeks ago just outside the gate. He was trapped inside and badly burned and died on the Medevac bird. He left behind a wife and four small children. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him, especially his men.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back