A Marines Letter To The NFL

Couldn't agree more!

I have never been a sports fan, because of their spoiled brat mentality, even before they started this crap.

I haven't seen one game and am completely fine. I did see on the news practically whole teams on their knee. [emoji867] oops did I say that out loud!

When personal freedom is being abused, you have to move to limit it."
- Bill Clinton

This is the new Divided States of America where it's considered worse to judge evil than to do evil, where more than 60 million babies have been slaughtered within the wombs of their mothers and the plethora of sexual perversions including homosexuality, pedophilia, and even bestiality that have been openly embraced flaunted, celebrated, and forced upon society, along with thousands upon thousands of wanton murders, thefts, deceptions, lies, rampant drug abuse, unmitigated narcissism, and the utter and absolute vileness and outright evil that has been flaunted in defiance and contempt in the face of Almighty God and those who belong to Him. I wholeheartedly agree with the Marines letter, however, present day America is not the United States of America which was once a God-fearing and blessed nation that Americans once fought and died for. Sentimentality, not reality, rules the present day. To kneel or not to kneel, to each his own...mox-nix.

Link Removed

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back