A fun game of spot the shooting gear!

Ok gun experts I need your help! Following this message will be pictures of the local SWAT team in my city. I would like to find out as much as possible about what gear they use. Please spot out and identify everything that you can including weapon models, sights, holsters etc. I am going to try out for this SWAT team and want to have practice with the equipment before hand to give me even more of an edge.

Spot out what you can! Links to where I can get the gear would be even more helpful!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Really want to know what type of holster this is and where I can find one. Also what the sidearm is. Can't tell if it's a Glock or a Sig. The mag looks like a Glock...

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Link Removed

Are you currently a LEO?

As far as my understanding goes you can't apply to be in SWAT unless you're a LEO and usually not until you have AT LEAST 5 years experience as a LEO.
By the time you become an officer and get into SWAT much of that gear will have changed.

The ar in pics 2 and 4 look like colt 6940. Pretty sweet gun. Just picked one up myself

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really got a kick out of that last photo where seemingly, two guys are wearing their knee pads around their ankles.

Seriously, improvisation07, if you are now in the academy, why don't you just ask what they're using? In my experience, the answers you get are most accurate when you ask the proper questions of the appropriate people.

The blue guns you see in the last photo (shown here for reference) are made by, get this... a company called "Blueguns"
Link Removed

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back