A fellow gun toter needs our help immeadiately

chroode

DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum :fie:

I hate to ask for for help. Never been good at it. Pride is tough to swallow.
But now I've swallowed, and I'm asking.

Here's the story in a nutshell:
Both my wife and I lost our jobs about the same time. We got behind. Now we're about to be evicted.

My wife started a job last week, but won't even get her first paycheck till next week. I finally have an interview tomorrow, but no guarantee yet.

My wife rides a scooter to work, good weather or bad. I have a motorcycle, but it needs work, and I don't trust it to go far, limiting the distance I can go out for interviews. The car is dead. Head gasket, at the least.

Rent is now a month behind, with a second month due tomorrow. If I don't cover the rent by the 14th, us the dog and the kitties are out on the street.

I've sold everything I can to keep the lights on and everyone fed. I'm out of stuff to sell. Heck, I'm down to an old CZ82 as my carry piece now just because I've sold all my guns of any value.

If anyone wishes to help out till we get over the hump you'd have my eternal gratitude.

In return, I promise that I will turn the good deed to others in need when we're safe again. I may even start a trust for folks in a similar situation, but that's something I'll have to figure out later.

Anyway, if anyone can spare ANYthing, even a dollar, I have a PayPal account tied to my email address: [email protected]

Or, if anyone wants to make a micro loan, PM me. I'll sign a contract to repay, as soon as I can do it.

It damn near kills me to post this, but I have to do whatever I can at this point.
Thank you all and bless you for taking the time to read this.
-JP

Maybe it is my own cynical outlook, but I smell a scam being cooked there. He starts by being nearly ashamed to ask for help. Then he becomes the enthusiastic cheerleader. I hope that I'm wrong.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back