A Demacratic Problem‏

KimberPB

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect wildlife in the US.
Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the
Democratic Party... as they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government
to step in and provide for their care and sustenance.

11E.jpg

You are obviosly mistaken; This is a picture of Carl Rove, disguised in a bear suit. After fleeing from the country while facing a contempt of Congress citation for refusing to appear, Rove hit upon this disguise, because he heard people like to feed bears, and, being on the run, he was very hungry.:no:

I thought it was Obamanation because if I was him I would not want anyone to know it was me either.

You are obviosly mistaken; This is a picture of Carl Rove, disguised in a bear suit. After fleeing from the country while facing a contempt of Congress citation for refusing to appear, Rove hit upon this disguise, because he heard people like to feed bears, and, being on the run, he was very hungry.:no:

Let me be the first to welcome you to USA Carry, LLE. Hope you enjoy the site!

Anyway, I my guess would have been Dick Cheney, not Karl Rove. Isn't his role, after all, that of attack dog (or in this case, attack bear)?

Man I thought it was the girl I dated in the eight grade.She had hair like that just not all over.:help:

The photo below captures a disturbing trend that is beginning to affect wildlife in the US.
Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of belonging to the
Democratic Party... as they have apparently learned to just sit and wait for the government
to step in and provide for their care and sustenance.

11E.jpg

where's the picanic basket BOOBOO??:crazy_pilot:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back