A Concealed Weapons Permit badge ...

Tea Man

Stupidity abound all around. Everyone loses. :stop:

SR9

This whole subject about a Concealed Carry Badge has been on this site before about a year or so ago. The general consensus was that a badge was senseless, carried no authority, and was childish. Yet here you go again rehashing the same old drivel. Get a life.

bofh

Banned
This whole subject about a Concealed Carry Badge has been on this site before about a year or so ago. The general consensus was that a badge was senseless, carried no authority, and was childish. Yet here you go again rehashing the same old drivel. Get a life.

This thread is about an actual incident, where someone displayed a Concealed Carry Badge. The previous discussion thread was without any real-world examples of such stupidity, so this thread adds value to the forum. Your post doesn't. Get a life.

XD40scinNC

This thread is about an actual incident, where someone displayed a Concealed Carry Badge. The previous discussion thread was without any real-world examples of such stupidity, so this thread adds value to the forum. Your post doesn't. Get a life.

Oh, show us your CC badge, we need a laugh.... well at least a chuckle.

Seldom do I agree with SR9, but he is being kind when he refers to a CC badge as "childish", as it is far less immature than childish. Yes this thread is about an actual event when a immature wanna-be bad ass bought a wanna-be badge, and will spend the better part of his live being someone's b|tch in some prison.

bofh

Banned

Seldom do I agree with SR9, but he is being kind when he refers to a CC badge as "childish", as it is far less immature than childish. Yes this thread is about an actual event when a immature wanna-be bad ass bought a wanna-be badge, and will spend the better part of his live being someone's b|tch in some prison.

I guess reading comprehension is not your strength. You just supported my post and opposed SR9's post to some degree. You may want to re-read my post.

I agree with SR9 and the general consensus from the earlier thread that a Concealed Carry Badge is senseless, carried no authority, and childish. I disagree with SR9 that this thread is just rehashing the same old drivel. As I stated in my post cited above, "The previous discussion thread was without any real-world examples of such stupidity, so this thread adds value to the forum.".

SR9

I had a Sheriff's badge one time. But I was 6 years old.

G50AE

You do not understand the power of CCW Badges. Once a thread on USA Carry has turned to CCW Badges, forever will the stinkin' subject dominate that threads destiny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123