A challenge

XD40scinNC

1. Go to work tomorrow and tell a person of color that you work with to "go back to where you came from".
  2. Find a co-worker with disabilities and mock them for it.
  3. Grab a co-worker "by the *****"
  4. Call a less attractive co-worker a "horse face" and a "dog".
  5. See if you make it until lunch before you are fired.
If you're not willing to do this, you obviously realize that this is not acceptable behavior for adults.

So why would you elect as president a person who has done each of these things on camera?

Oldgrunt

1. Go to work tomorrow and tell a person of color that you work with to "go back to where you came from".
  2. Find a co-worker with disabilities and mock them for it.
  3. Grab a co-worker "by the *****"
  4. Call a less attractive co-worker a "horse face" and a "dog".
  5. See if you make it until lunch before you are fired.
If you're not willing to do this, you obviously realize that this is not acceptable behavior for adults.

So why would you elect as president a person who has done each of these things on camera?

Because the person running against him made him look sparkling clean. If you would have preferred her over him, you are the one with the problem. You make your choice for certain reasons just as everyone else has. Win some and lose some. In this case the country was on the wining side regardless of your TDS. Face it XD, you are never satisfied with anything and seem to think yours is the only opinion that counts on any subject.

opsspec1991

Because the person running against him made him look sparkling clean. If you would have preferred her over him, you are the one with the problem. You make your choice for certain reasons just as everyone else has. Win some and lose some. In this case the country was on the wining side regardless of your TDS. Face it XD, you are never satisfied with anything and seem to think yours is the only opinion that counts on any subject.

KABOOM 100% correct.

XD40scinNC

Dude, you are as bad as Ops, are you ever going to get over Hillary? You both are obsessed beyond what is reason.

Hillary is history, and you both exhibit HDS beyond reason.

In case you didn't catch the news, Trumps stupid tariffs have just screwed a whole bunch of farmers as today China confirms it is suspending agricultural product purchases in response to Trump’s new tariffs But he is punishing China.... right?

XD40scinNC

KABOOM 100% correct.

You spelled "tiny fart" wrong..... liar

And I can't help but notice that neither of you COWARDS, took the challenge, or even addressed it, but resorted to the only retort you have, sad little insults ............ pathetic. As I know you are retired, perhaps you could try it at church or babble study.... being such good representatives of this loving god you all subscribe to.

Please report back and let us all know how it goes.

Oldgrunt

You spelled "tiny fart" wrong..... liar

And I can't help but notice that neither of you COWARDS, took the challenge, or even addressed it, but resorted to the only retort you have, sad little insults ............ pathetic. As I know you are retired, perhaps you could try it at church or babble study.... being such good representatives of this loving god you all subscribe to.

Please report back and let us all know how it goes.

'Face it XD, you are never satisfied with anything and seem to think yours is the only opinion that counts on any subject." But, I repeat myself.

opsspec1991

XD, I have a challenge for you, how about posting something useful or informative for the other potters here, besides ALWAYS creating hate, discontent and attacking people here.

XD40scinNC

XD, I have a challenge for you, how about posting something useful or informative for the other potters here, besides ALWAYS creating hate, discontent and attacking people here.

Old chap, you are really confused.

Calling out a liar, with proof is useful and informative.

Pointing out the racism, misogyny, lies, hypocrisy, and bully tactics of a politician is useful and informative.

You should also learn to distinguish between attacking ideas and people. As for Ops, just documenting his past proven lies, and his apparent lack of courage to fess-up to them. Many others, including yourself, have had the courage when they unwittingly post a complete falsehood, and I have much more respect for them, even when I don't agree with their views.

But if all you hear is hate, then that is your cross to bear.

opsspec1991

You say “Calling out a liar, with proof is useful and informative”.
OK I’ll ask, you show me the proof that says what I posted was incorrect, piece by piece, other than just your opinion.
Because opinions are like ass holes, everybody’s got one and they all stink.

XD40scinNC

You say “Calling out a liar, with proof is useful and informative”.
OK I’ll ask, you show me the proof that says what I posted was incorrect, piece by piece, other than just your opinion.
Because opinions are like ass holes, everybody’s got one and they all stink.

I present the NFL Seattle Seahawks.
Link Removed
And the first to call you on this was Tex
There is a zero percent chance that the posted picture is real. Zero.

The Place to Be
The next to call you on this was corneileous

Huh.... Lookie what I just so happened to stumble upon....

Just swipe to the picture.

Best of Seahawks Defensive End Michael Bennett | Seattle Seahawks
All before I call you on this lie
Yet again you post this type of crap. Are you trying to emulate the bafoon the you idolize, your 'dear leader'?

No what you present is your ignorance, and I must admit it is stunning.
Again I challenge you to come clean and admit the picture is 100% false... a lie
And yet you still have not acknowledged, apologized or admitted you were duped by a photo shopped image because you found it useful to further demonstrate your bias. Did you really think that was a factual picture you posted, or did you just not give a damn?

OBTW, did you notice that you can clearly see at least 6 sprinkler heads in that picture.
And your respond with this little ditty as you defend the lie and demonstrate you complete lack of courage, character, integrity, or honesty
Who do you think you are the Pope, to demand an apology, don't hold your breath.
OBTW, a ceiling sprinkler head requires a certain level of heat until they release the water and this small fire coming from the flag sure doesn't look like it's generated that amount of heat.
As a footnote, they typical sprinkler head in a non-industrial environment, such as a locker room will activate between 135 and 155 degrees Fahrenheit.

G50AE

As a footnote, they typical sprinkler head in a non-industrial environment, such as a locker room will activate between 135 and 155 degrees Fahrenheit.
But it's a lot more of a site to see when the fire suppression system activates in a commercial kitchen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxclord123