A challenge to all of you

festus

God Bless Our Troops!!!
Take a Liberal to the Range! Show them proper and respectful gun ownership. Show them how fun it can be. Turn them one by one into Gun toting conservatives. I already fixed my brother-in-law and an extremely liberal friend.

What have you done?????

Think of it as responsible growth for the gun industry and an untapped market.

Take a Liberal to the Range! Show them proper and respectful gun ownership. Show them how fun it can be. Turn them one by one into Gun toting conservatives. I already fixed my brother-in-law and an extremely liberal friend.

What have you done?????

I do this as much as possible. I work as a junior high science / math teacher. I have a standing offer with everyone I work with to take them shooting. Unlike the "always carry, never tell" folks, I promote the right to self-defense and inform my co-workers of their ability to acquire a CCW legally and easily.

I have taken some of them shooting, at least 2 are contemplating a CCW, and some that never owned a firearm are considering the purchase of one. I have also drawn out several people who are gun owners but never mentioned it before out of fear. Now it's a topic of conversation that is openly discussed in a positive manner. Of course, this is Nevada; we're not doing this in NY, CA, MA, IL, WI--you get the idea..

Whoa Festus!

Brother-in-law here. I was already a gun loving conservative. (Proud NRA member since 1999). I will put full responsibility on you for fanning the flames. At least that's what I tell J when she complains about how much money I'm spending lately.

What have you done?????

Brother-in-law here. I was already a gun loving conservative. (Proud NRA member since 1999). I will put full responsibility on you for fanning the flames. At least that's what I tell J when she complains about how much money I'm spending lately.

Yes I know you were a NRA member...

but two points of contention

1. You never owned an assualt rifle before...let alone stocking up for contingencies but ya do now!

2. You never owned a .45 but ya do now!

Hence fixed!!!!

Small bit of confusion here festus.....
Where is the part that U then ask them to hold a target of ObL or Obamanation, walk out to the 25 meter marker, turn & face U then U show them how many center-of-mass hits U can make with a nice legal .45 M1911? I think I missed the point :)

Canis-Lupus

lol! I know that's a joke... so I can and am laughing at it.
I try to talk guns/rights to as many people as I can.. if we don't continue to fight for what we know is right.. then we will lose everything that our founding fathers risked their lives for.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back