A Better Mousetrap?

FrontRange

Hi Fellas,

I just did a quick search of recent posts, so I hope I'm not duplicating an idea everyone already knows about.

I'm already the happy owner of a SmartCarry CC holster and considered it one of the cleverest of the inconspicuous methods. I just read this link on LewRockwell.com and think it is one darn good idea and one that answers: how do you carry concealed without carrying on your person?

Link below.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/perry/perry38.html

FR

I've looked at several of these planner type off-body 'holsters' over the years. Last year I bought an organizer and modified it myself for well under half of what they charge. It took me about 20 minutes, and it's set up the way I want it. Take a good look at them, I think you'll see what I mean.

A Man Purse

I use a backpack daily to ferry my "stuff" to and from work and have been for 4 years now. I've been eyeing a Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack for a while now online and got my first chance to see, feel and try one on yesterday. The pouch designed for a handgun, a Sig Compact P220 in my case is pretty nifty. Because of the design, you are not likely to forget is somewhere. This thing is on my list. Here's the site: www.maxpedition.com I doubt that one and only one holster, etc. will suffice. I'm also looking at the Milt Sparks aka "On Backorder" and the Smart Carry.

Last edited:
I have the Fatboy Versipak and carry it occasionally. I really like it; my CZ RAMI fits well inside along with 1 spare mag. I can also carry OC spray, knife, Streamlight Scorpion flashlight, my cell phone, PDA and various other odds and ends without my pockets exploding. I got the Desert Tan which doesn't look quite so tactical. Looks kind of like a messenger bag, so I don't think most people would give it a second thought (it might help that I still kind of look like a college student, also....I'm 33). Anyway, just my opinion.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back