9mm vs 380acp

not real sure... don't know differences between breeds real well

well a dog it definitely was. and a large pissed off 1 it was also. 1 that coulda done damage. breed is irrelevant to the point

I agree

m.ritz:222070 said:
well a dog it definitely was. and a large pissed off 1 it was also. 1 that coulda done damage. breed is irrelevant to the point

I agree it was irrelevant. Just be aware that labeling a violent dog immediately a pitbull is offense to some. Defend you and your loved ones by all means.

i wasn't labeling, i'm about 99% sure it was a pitbull. i Justin don't know about various breeds of them. all kinds of dogs can b violent, i know. my wife's cousin has a pitbull that's as gentle as a fuzzy teddy bear. it all depends on the owners and how they're trained and treated... i meant no offense.

m.ritz:222165 said:
i wasn't labeling, i'm about 99% sure it was a pitbull. i Justin don't know about various breeds of them. all kinds of dogs can b violent, i know. my wife's cousin has a pitbull that's as gentle as a fuzzy teddy bear. it all depends on the owners and how they're trained and treated... i meant no offense.

An APBT (American pitbull terrier), also known a American staffordshire terrier is its own breed. A mutt is a mutt. There is a big problem with dog related attacks statistics. If the breed is unknown, its usually lumped with "pitbull types". I speak up in defense for our 2A and my awesome pitbull. In the end, glad you didn't have to go through any traumatic incident in front of your family. Stay safe out in this crazy world.

I think with modern ammo, like Hornady's Critical Defense ammo, .380 isn't as poor a choice as it once was; nevertheless, I'm not wure what the pro is for the .380 vs the 9mm. Used to be one would get a .380 to have somethign really small. But with guns like the Ruger LC9, the Kimber Solo, and similar from Sig Saur, you can get pocket-small pistol in 9mm.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back