9mm mags

missoak

Waiting for delivery of a Sig 9mm 1911.
Anyone have any input for after market mags for this gun?

Google "Ivanhoe wholesale warehouse" in Mass. I bought my Ruger 9mm mags there at almost 1/2 the factory price. and they were new factory-pack mags. Fast shipping too.

What do you mean exactly by aftermarket magazines? Cheaper, better, bigger, and/or same/different manufacturer?

In general, I recommend staying with OEM magazines for handguns. Many malfunctions can be traced back to magazine issues. If it is an actual Sig Sauer 1911 in 9mm, Link Removed would be your primary source. I have heard that the original Sig Sauer 1911 magazines in 9mm are pretty hard to get otherwise.

1911 magazines in 9mm are technically interchangeable between different manufacturers. However, they can be as temperamental as the ones in .45 ACP. Many recommend the Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazines in 9mm (see WILSON COMBAT | Greg Cote, LLC for quality and MEC-GAR 1911 | Greg Cote, LLC for cheap options). I would check with the SIG Forum first if they actually work. Remember, quality does't come cheap.

I have had 5 different 1911's in 45 ACP. Have swapped all of the mags to the point I don't know which belongs to what gun. Never had any issues.

I'm not trying to be cheap. just frugal. Sig wants $30 per mag, plus shipping. Just seems a little high to me.

Going to the range Tue. Nice gun store too. I'll be asking those guys for their op.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back