78-Year-Old Dallas Watts Attacked, “Get that White Man! This is for Trayvon!”

fudo

I didn't see this in the major media, and I didn't hear anything from sharpton:jester:/jackson/:jester:etc... crowd about the evils of racially motivated attacks. Neither did they comment about the three black teens who attacked an elderly white man, who was riding a bicycle in the park in philadelphia. Selective memory? Or simple race baiting? You decide.
Link Removed
n East Toledo, six teens attacked 78-year-old Dallas Watts on his way home from the store with pork rinds for his dogs on Saturday. The man was minding his own business when attacked by a bunch of kids for no apparent reason, other than the color of his skin. Mr. Watts said that one of the youths pointed at him and said, "take him down", when Watts responded, "Why you picking on me? Remember Trayvon. Why you picking on me?""

"JUSTICE 4 TRAYVON - FIGHT THE NEW JIM CROW" - Trayvon Martin Rally NYC by jamie nyc

One of the 6 boys, ranging from 11 to 17, hit Watts in the back of the head, knocking him to the ground. The victim then was lifted back up, so he could be "drop-kicked" in the chest. One boy shouted "Kill him" while another held him to the ground while putting his shoe on Watts' neck. The Toledo Blade reported that as Mr. Watts was laying on the ground, "the boys kicked him, over and over, shouting, "[Get] that white [man]. This is for Trayvon ... Trayvon lives, white [man]. Kill that white [man]," according to a police report." The kids finally fled when a man started shouting at them.

Regarding the Trayvon remarks, Mr. Watts said, "All I meant by saying 'remember Trayvon' is to remember what happened to him, don't duplicate it here." The article states that it is unclear who started the verbal confrontation, but it seems obvious that these kids were looking for trouble.

These thugs were no stranger to crime, one of them "faces a felonious assault charge from an unrelated shooting", and two others were charged with robbery, a 17 and 11-year-old. Where are the charges for assault? The incident occurred shortly after a rally for the Martin family.

Dallas Watts would not even allow his children to play with toy guns while they were growing up, but now the elderly man intends to buy one for himself. "What happened to me ... down here on the corner, that changed my perspective on humanity," Mr. Watts said.

Woody1960

...Just wait to see what may start happening after if & when Zimmerman is acquitted!

Yepper, all hell is gonna break loose. Sharpton and Jackson should be held liable for it IMHO. All they do is race bait. They dont care about blk on blk crime.That dont get them the tv cameras they want. Only white on blk. Nobody even talks/cares about the blk on white crime.

FN1910

Yepper, all hell is gonna break loose. Sharpton and Jackson should be held liable for it IMHO. All they do is race bait. They dont care about blk on blk crime.That dont get them the tv cameras they want. Only white on blk. Nobody even talks/cares about the blk on white crime.

They really don't care one way or the other about race. They are opportunist that will jump on anything they think will get them attention and in the end more money. If they really cared about race they would be trying to help race relations but as long as they can find a controversy they are all over it. Both of them have made a career out of race baiting and accusations whether true or false. Jessie is basically a blackmailer to companies telling them either pay up or I will call for a boycott. If there were no race problems then both would be out of work. So they have to keep it going.

fuhr52

I'm sure Jessie and Al will be there to support Mr. Watts, just as soon as the news gets to them. Obama will soon be telling us that his grand father looks just like Mr. watts. :sarcastic:

SR40c

Done told her once...
Been getting the ole stink eye from few of them here lately. Especially when I am on my Harley. I just smile at'em... pisses them off.

sig p6

Years back I saw a MICH P.B.S. station broardcast a story about al and jessy coming to detroit and preaching about getting job's and saying fighting to bring jobs back to the area but we need to pass the hat to help make that happen. Time had passed and no jobs. One person who was interveiwed step up to the new's crew and said where still waiting , and I want my money back? al and jess.
They are nothing but snake oil sale men.

Tucker's Mom

Been getting the ole stink eye from few of them here lately. Especially when I am on my Harley. I just smile at'em... pisses them off.
Just be careful out there...but then of course you can outrun them when you are in your bike...

bcslack

As I watch race relations go into the toilet with the full co-operation & encouragement of this administration, I believe the intent is to cause as much friction as possible. If (when) the lid comes off and there is major rioting & open racial attcks, Obummer will declare a national emergency & martial law. If he does so, he won't have to face the risk of losing the election. You can take it from there.

kelcarry

You want a hate crime? I'll give you a hate crime. I am 70 and I CC. A group of "good boys" begins to attack me, I will give them all a real hate crime.

SR40c

Done told her once...
Just be careful out there...but then of course you can outrun them when you are in your bike...

You are right. Since Iowa does not have a Stand Your Ground law, I would have to retreat. However, it's still easy to smile, almost laugh at them actually, due to their ignorance. They are ignorant of the fact that the person they perceive as a "vulnerable middle aged white male from Hooterville" is actually a freedom loving individual that used to walk through some bad "hoods" in the L.A. area after midnight just for kicks. What makes it even more amusing, is that now I am armed.

Kelcarry, lots of folks are thinking the exact same way. I just added an extra mag but carry it and another box in the vehicle. Two mags should get me there. Then there is the truck rifle also. Bet every time Dallas Watts got kicked he regretted not carrying and teaching his kids to be anti also. Had an elderly neighbor (8 miles away) get robbed and killed in his garden by two "non rotarians" (Newt's words). He was only 60 feet from his back door. In today's world one is foolish not to be able to defend themselves--or help others.

golocx4

Got Beretta's?
People! Clam Down! You/(we) have been manipulated by Jessie - Al - the Leftest's in the Media and you are falling right into their hands.
Jessie is doing it so he can extort money from somebody, anybody it doesn't matter as long as they have deep pockets.
Al is doing it to increase the Viewership of MSNBC from 6 to 10 people.
NBC and CNN are doing it so they can have breaking news that they can show over and over again for for or five days straight and charge sponsors mo money and the leftist's are doing it to cause us to react - divide us into opposing groups and start a fight between Americans so Obamalamadingdong can use his new marshal law powers.
Summer is not here yet. As was said back in the 60's, "It's gonna be a long hot summer". Between these aholes fanning the flames and Obama reducing the power grid, my advise is if you are in a metropolitan area and the power goes down, Bug Out!
Taking tinfoil hat off now.........
Please remember that Jessie and Al are self appointed "leaders of the Black Community". They really do not represent the majority of Black Americans. The majority of Black Americans don't need a leader, they are just Americans.

Decent Black folk living in some of these neighborhoods that 40 years of liberalism have created, are just as scared at night as anyone else would be. They live with 4 or 5 deadbolts on their doors. Don't go out after dark, and have capitulated the streets to the types that attacked this old Viet Nam Vet.

the dark

It is worth remembering that just as any of us does not represent all whites, such bad actors do not represent all blacks. Let's not turn a few idiots of any color into a reason to act stupid. Defend yourself...as violently as necessary, but let's not declare a general war quite yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnporter