3rd Graders Find Gun in Classroom Cabinet;

HK4U

Perhaps she was worried after third graders in another school planned attack on their teacher.

3rd Graders Find Gun in Classroom Cabinet;

Link Removed

Last edited:
While you all know I support teachers being able to have a firearm to protect themselves, this was not a very smart move. We must comply with the laws, even the stupid ones.

While you all know I support teachers being able to have a firearm to protect themselves, this was not a very smart move. We must comply with the laws, even the stupid ones.

I only agree with you in part. There are times when "Don't ask, don't tell" works well. However, I do think it is stupid to have a firearm in an area that can be accessed by children (or even a lot of adults) that you don't know, and have not raised yourself. That being said, some laws need changed.

Dr I agree with you I work in a school and I don’t carry there. I follow the law even if I do not agree with it.

unless these gun grabbing idiots get their way and take away our rights... can't see myself following that one.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back