2nd annual Florida picnic!!

sdf2000

Ok Florida!! Who is up to having a 2nd annual US carry Florida Picnic??
At last years picnic everyone thought we should try a little later this year. So I am thinking after the first of the year! How about some input?? When and where ideas!!
I know it is kinda early but I am traveling in the North East till September so I thought I would get a jump on it. I will be back in Florida in late Sep (or when it cools off). I have limited internet access but I will be checking the web site and my messages as often as I can……

Steven:help:

WAY TO GO Steven!!!
30m1kys.jpg

Just my 2 cents.. I would shoot for 2nd half of October or very early November.. The weather has usually broken about then (less chance of Rain or ungodly heat).. But I'm game for whatever everyone else comes up with..

Last year we had it Nov 14th.I also like the Oct idea. We need to stay away from NOV& Dec. I noticed that a date has already been set!!! OCT 16th So we are going to go with that date.. Any input on where>>>> I am sure we can go to the same place. Centrally located and lots to do!!!

I'll call and see if anything else is going on Oct 16th. If you want to check out where we had it last year here is the link!

Link Removed

Saturdays!!!! I work Saturdays. All the best matches are on Saturday too!

I would love to attend... if it were Sunday. I will try to make Saturday.

JeffWard
St Pete Beach, FL
WAC St Pete

JeffWard - welcome to the forum.. There are a couple of us not too far from you...
I would suggest you joining the Link Removed to insure you don't miss out on any updates..

I need to start getting a count. If you have any thought coming to the 2nd annual USA carry picnic:pleasantry: please post it here so I can let them know..

Coiunt me in

I'm not far from Tenerock so yea, count me in as long as the Boss (God bless her) doesn't come up with a major 'honey-do'! Fall weekends are always so full of 'we ought to do this or that'. :wacko:

Walt

I'm not too far from there. I would love to come but I will have to see what work is like. What goes on here? Just a get together to shoot?

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back