2A Survey poll with USA Today

Glockster20

Clinging to God and guns
Please vote on this gun issue poll with USA Today. It will only take a few seconds of your time. Then pass the link on to all the pro gun folks you know. Hopefully these results will be published later this month. This upcoming year will become critical for gun owners with the Supreme Court accepting the District of Columbia case against the right for individuals to bear arms.

First - vote on this one. Second - launch it to other folks and have THEM vote - then we will see if the results get published.

Vote in the USA Today poll - click on the link below. The Question is:

Does the Second Amendment give individuals the right to keep and bear arms?

Vote here:
USATODAY.com - Quick Question

capo2186

Done..... 96% feel it does give us the RIGHT. I think thats funny, we actually have to vote on our rights to see if its a right or not, lord have mercy. Our founding fathers must be turning over in their graves.

Masada

Done..... 96% feel it does give us the RIGHT. I think thats funny, we actually have to vote on our rights to see if its a right or not, lord have mercy. Our founding fathers must be turning over in their graves.

People's rights get voted on all the darn time.

Wolfling68

It sure beats having to do it the other way.....which I'm terrified is comming all too soon :-(

fuhr52

If public opinion can determine the validity of the bill of rights, what do we need the courts for?:pleasantry:

HK4U

Well 96% of the people understand what our elected officals do not. Our could it be they do understand?

W

wolfhunter

Actually, the Second Amendment doesn't give us the right to bear arms. It only RECOGNIZES an existing right and a natural inlination.

HK4U

Actually, the Second Amendment doesn't give us the right to bear arms. It only RECOGNIZES an existing right and a natural inlination.

Good point. The Declaration of Independence states we are endowed by our creator with our rights.

Stiofan

Well, the poll was from November 2007, so except for it being posted on gun forums like this it's kind of hard to say a true cross section of he country is voting on it still.

Tex4oc

Patriot 1st
Survey is over, with 1,500,007 people surveyed 96% believe in the individual right to keep and bear arms. Those in government need to open their eyes, and recognize this as a fundamental law of the land. We have the right to keep (own) and bear (carry) weapons for the defense of ourselves, and our nation... period.

capo2186

If people took this into concideration when they voted, our current administration would look alot different than it does now.

golocx4

Got Beretta's?
Survey is over, with 1,500,007 people surveyed 96% believe in the individual right to keep and bear arms. Those in government need to open their eyes, and recognize this as a fundamental law of the land. We have the right to keep (own) and bear (carry) weapons for the defense of ourselves, and our nation... period.

USA today forgot to take it down.
As of today the count is approaching 6million.
Doesn't really mean much but I made a record of it just to rub in the face of the Brady Bunch.
Check it out and vote early and vote often

Link Removed

Link Removed

New Threads

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gwags76