12ga - New Toy

KimberRB

Well my son and I were out running around today (he’s up from Fl.) he made my stop at one of the local gun shops. Well I found a 12ga. I just had to have. So I now have a new toy. What do you think of it. Man it’s not good when we get together we both spend way to much money.

WatchDog.jpg

very nice watch dog you have there, I think ever body should have one. looks like you and your son have some great times together keep it up.

Is that a Mossberg? I just purchased one myself off of AuctionArms and immediately added my own accessories (I removed the straight stock and pistol grip and added just a pistol grip, as well as another grip on the forend, a shell holder, and a pressure activated flashlight). Did you get a good deal on yours?

Yes it is a Mossberg 500 Watch Dog. It came with the light and laser. I think I got A good deal $329.00 out the door with two boxs off 00 buck. And like you I am going to change out the but stock too. Just have not found what I want yet.

Yes it is a Mossberg 500 Watch Dog. It came with the light and laser. I think I got A good deal $329.00 out the door with two boxs off 00 buck. And like you I am going to change out the but stock too. Just have not found what I want yet.

Yeah, I like that about the Mossberg 500 series of pump shotguns. You can change them to be just about anything you want them to be.

BTW, what kind of stock do you plan on putting on it? A collapsible stock, just a pistol grip with no stock at all?

I think I will go with a collapsible stock. Knoxx Recoil has some nice ones I am looking at. and maybe a heat sheld for the barrel.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back