Search results

  1. shipwreck2

    Missouri CCW or permanent residents

    Accorfding to Missouri Revised Statutes, Chapter 571.101 you surely can get a CHL. Here's a link to the actual statute. It's an easy read. Strangely, the official Mo. Highway Patrol site for Concealed Handgun Law still says that you must be a US citizen, so obviously the "official" site is...