Search results

  1. C


    I just acquired A New Sig P229 in 40 cal. it came with the E2grip. I know if you have the older style grip like my P228. You can send it to sig and for $100. They will change it to the E2 style. Does anybody know if they will reverse it. I'd rather have the grips like my 228 has.