Search results

  1. XDM40cal

    Moving to MI from Texas with CCW permit

    Applying for Michigan Permit, with your TX CHL your good till you change your DL... Then you need to stop in PD for Pistol reg. forms..after that you can apply for your CPL/CCW but you will have to take CPL/CCW class, due to the fact TX laws are different that michigan laws. Link Removed...
  2. XDM40cal

    Good News/Bad News

    AWSOME! glad to know that a car safe save'd you HG from a Dirty bag getting it and using it to rob and store,person, or even using it to sell to a Drug dealer and its used to Kill a LEO... i use something a little different ,but still will carry a full size semi-auto.. Link Removed