Cari A.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww, she sounds lovely, and the most important thing is that they have a good heart :) Hmm..good question..not sure how far Harrisburg is, and I haven't heard of the other town/city! I am about 35-40 minutes from Philadelphia :)
    Hi! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, it's wonderful to see another rider on here :) I ride dressage, how about you? I do show, well, did. Currently I am without a trainer because she is in Europe training with Ingrid Klimke. Do you compete? Next year I will be in Wellington though so not much concern about finding a good trainer in that area! I'm in West Chester in PA right now :)
    Sure...just remind me if this great idea takes place....Honestly, I have never had a dog that small here at the house but when it comes time, we can talk about it then. It would be the horses I would worry about as I have a gelding who does not like dogs of any shape and size...even hates ours. As for space for a sleeping bag, I can do one better. I have a nice full size bed with a feather mattress on it and a feather comforter and flannel sheets, I am also one hell of a cook and my husband great to talk to.

What kind of weapon do you carry? How long have you had a weapon?

Take care...

Cari
    Hey, Crazy Horse Lady! My name is Brian, and I live in New Haven, CT. I read your post in the million shooter march thread, and was wondering if I might take you up on the extra room invite if and when the march occurs. Also, if you are so inclined, I could bring my chihuahua/italian greyhound mix (all 11 pounds of him) because he has a definite affinity for huskies, malamutes, siberians, etc. I think that he might believe that he is one of them. Kind of weird, but they seem to take to him, as well. We only need enough room for a sleeping bag, and I know how to muck a stall!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back