golocx4
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never under estimate the power of spin - How did a man so devoid of professional
    accomplishment beguile so many into thinking he could manage the world's largest
    economy, direct the world's most powerful military, execute the world's most consequential
    job? SPIN!
    No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. As long as we remain a God fearing nation we'll thrive but our country has shunned God and replaced God. There is still time but not much.
    Hello sir,
    My name is Blake and I am currently serving in the Coast Guard for 13 years now and don't like where this country is headed. I follow USA Carry on twitter and noticed your post recently on a video you recommended to watch. I can't find where the video is. I would like to watch it.
    Blake
    I also have a couple of gun related web sites, Modern Sporting Rifle Rebuilding the image of the AR-15 and other Semi-Automatic rifles
    and Hoplophobiac Watch
    Retired in 2009. Former St.Louis Co PD and UPS Security. Living in Buffalo NY now. Brrrrrrrr
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back