Big Gay Al
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Open carry is not about threat, it's about deterrence. Concealed carry has very little if any deterrence.
    Where is the bigger Threat? Open Carry or Conceal Carry. Conceal Carry You have no idea who is armed and who is not....Open Carry removes all Doubt.
    Al, you look nothing like Big Gay Al! Which is a good thing. If you don't have this pic, you need it. I stumbled across it on another forum.
    I hadn't seen those pistols. Although I have seen a pink AR15. :)

Unfortunately, it's the blatantly outrageous ones who garner most of the headlines, and get most of the attention. So that's how the public at large tend to see most of us.

And as a gun owner, I actually have more acceptance from the straight crowd, rather than the GLBT community at large.
    Hey, Al! It is good to have an openly gay shooter on the boards that can help me out a bit. Although not gay myself, I am a big proponent of gay rights. Unfortunately, some of the lads/lasses on the board are not quite as tolerant (ex. see the "Call in "gay" day tomorrow?? " thread under off topic). That said, IMHO outreach is best with a grin and a handshake, despite my avatar. Welcome!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back