TekGreg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My dad died when I was 5 (on Christmas Day) and my Mother hated guns, but a good neighbor talked my mother - begrudgingly - into letting me buy my first rifle, a Winchester 30-30, when I was 13 and taught me to hunt. I was hooked! A close friend and I shot his families guns and hunted every chance we could in the California Foothills.

As I grew, I devoured magazines, books, classes, anything concerning learning to carry, draw and shoot better. Later, both my wife and I learned to be reserve police officers, including baton, Arrest, Shooting, etc.

I served on a Grand Jury and the Law Enforcement Committee and had to investigate complaints about prison wrongdoing. I was in contact with prisoners - many of them lifers - that gave me a unique insight into the criminal mind. I have been in downtown Stockton, CA where the pimps, dealers and gang bangers do business one block from the main police station downtown and South Central L.A. which is the West Coast H.Q. for gangs and crime.
    My dad died when I was 5 (on Christmas Day) and my Mother hated guns, but a good neighbor talked my mother - begrudgingly - into letting me buy my first rifle, a Winchester 30-30, when I was 13 and taught me to hunt. I was hooked! A close friend and I shot his families guns and hunted every chance we could in the California Foothills. As I grew, I devoured magazines, books, classes, anything concerning learning to carry, draw and shoot better. Later, both my wife and I learned to be reserve police officers, including baton, Arrest, Shooting, etc. I served on a Grand Jury and the Law Enforcement Committee and had to investigate complaints about prison wrongdoing. I was in contact with prisoners - many of them lifers - that gave me a unique insight into the criminal mind. I have been in downtown Stockton, CA where the pimps, dealers and gang bangers do business one block from the main police station downtown and South Central L.A. which is the West Coast H.Q. for gangs and crime.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back