Test Your Blood Type for $6 at Home

bofh

Banned
In the following video, TWANGnBANG shows how to test your blood type using an Link Removed available from Amazon.com. It is easy, quick, safe and accurate.

Know your blood type!

Other than curiosity than is little reason to know your blood type. Even in an emergency no hospital is going to go by what you tell them or what is written on a card. In an extreme emergency anyone can be given O negative blood while a type and crossmatch is done in the blood bank where results are checked and rechecked. In Viet Nam we had casualties with the wrong blood type marked on their dog tags. We never trusted dog tags or ID cards.

Other than curiosity than is little reason to know your blood type. Even in an emergency no hospital is going to go by what you tell them or what is written on a card. In an extreme emergency anyone can be given O negative blood while a type and crossmatch is done in the blood bank where results are checked and rechecked. In Viet Nam we had casualties with the wrong blood type marked on their dog tags. We never trusted dog tags or ID cards.
My main purpose for knowing my blood type is in the event someone else NEEDS blood in an emergency, for surgery, etc…
Then I would know if I could give blood for that individual.

Not so much charity as necessity. I’ve had to do it for my wife and for a coworker both before emergency surgery. Luckily I was the same type for both.
And you don’t have to do this $6 kit to find out your blood type. Just give blood one time and they will tell you what your blood type is.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back