Was There A Resistance?

TheTwins

Does anyone know, was there any resistance in Australia when they came for their guns? What about Britain? Did they come for all of their guns or was it only certain guns.

I have never heard anything about a resistance in Australia when they came for their guns, possibly it was only because our media kept it from us.
Don't Australians take their guns as serious as Americans? Or will America go quietly like the Australians

Is there anything to be learned from their experience?

Does anyone know, was there any resistance in Australia when they came for their guns? What about Britain? Did they come for all of their guns or was it only certain guns.

I have never heard anything about a resistance in Australia when they came for their guns, possibly it was only because our media kept it from us.
Don't Australians take their guns as serious as Americans? Or will America go quietly like the Australians

Is there anything to be learned from their experience?

I personally believe if they ever come for our guns in the US that is when the second revolution will begin.

I personally believe if they ever come for our guns in the US that is when the second revolution will begin.

Yeah, I agree with that. The thing to do is to be vigilant. We've already seen that the "gov't" will and can do it (New Orleans). We're fortunate on this site to have many good people who are politically astute and who spend a lot of time monitoring the government's actions, who know the law and what bills are up for consideration, etc. Thanks to these guys. All of us need to carry more weight. Read, talk, be aware, be active.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back