Finally ordered my Stock!

KimberPB

I was ordering up some dies today and I noticed Midway had the stock I've been wanting for my Savage on hand. Sooooo I ended up adding it to my order. I should have my Bell and Carlson Medalist on the 19th.

Which works out great cause I'm hitting the range on the 24th. Whooohoooo I can't wait.

Good luck !!

By now you should have it alll mounted up and ready to fire off some rounds. Hope it goes good for ya. I like to tinker with rifles, let us read how it goes.

By now you should have it alll mounted up and ready to fire off some rounds. Hope it goes good for ya. I like to tinker with rifles, let us read how it goes.

Didn't go well. I got the stock in last night but there was one problem, it didn't fit. When I ordered the stock it was to fit model 10 with the 4.275" take down screw spacing. So I got my mic out, set it to 4.275, and measured center to center. Everything looked good so I placed the order. Well, the new model 10's (newer then 2006) went to 4.40" spacing. So the holes in the stock are 0.125" to narrow. AAAHHHH. So it's going back to Midway today. The worse news is they don't carry ANY stock that fit the newer model.

I feel your pain Kimber,thats like finding a perfect fit for a Browning A Bolt II 7MM-08, unless I fork over mucho dinero for a Browning replacement it just aint happening. Good luck.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back