Beware Of The Gun Store!!

sdf2000

Be very careful of ordering from the gun store! They are a nasty bunch! :confused:

Nasty as in what? Smut on the walls as you walk in? or are they all dripping with snot...need more info...

I ordered a holster from them and instead of getting the red one ordered I got black. Now this is not the end of the world! I left them neutral feedback saying only "disapointing". Thats when the nasty emails started! I am sure glad they are in a different state and are not local. Here is an example:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
YOU are CLEARLY A FRUITLOOP - anyone dealing with you HAS TO KNOW THAT YOU P>O>S> - you're the reason people are losing their rights - you're a freak that shouldn't even have access to a firearm.... Good Day
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice isn't it. These are not normal people!! So beware...

I ordered a holster from them and instead of getting the red one ordered I got black. Now this is not the end of the world! I left them neutral feedback saying only "disapointing". Thats when the nasty emails started! I am sure glad they are in a different state and are not local. Here is an example:

YOU are CLEARLY A FRUITLOOP - anyone dealing with you HAS TO KNOW THAT YOU P>O>S> - you're the reason people are losing their rights - you're a freak that shouldn't even have access to a firearm.... Good Day
Nice isn't it. These are not normal people!! So beware...
This is what the store actually e-mailed you back??Man,i would be contacting the owner and asking that person what the problem is and saving the e-mails sent by the store for better business department.

Wierd reply. Did they send you the right holster yet? Put a stop pay on your cc and buy somewhere else.

Nice isn't it.

WOW!:eek: That is pretty damn harsh! Did you call these folks directly to remain absolutely certain that this is not just a disgruntled employee attempting to damage the business?

Looks like he talking about an ebay store

Link Removed

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Gun-Store-Inc_W0QQssPageNameZl4QQtZkm

Block HIM NOW - Leaves nasty comments for NO GOOD REASON. Very angry person !
Seller
thegunstore(14001) Dec-01-07 110168426550
Reply by sdf2_2000: I didn't get what I orded & I was being kind & left neutral, This is payback!! Dec-09-07
Follow-up by thegunstore: Then WHY no Pay Pal dispute? LIEING P.O.S. You got what you paid for crybaby ! Dec-10-07

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rid=thegunstore&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=5

There you can see what I am talking about!! All for a $20 holster! They have good products but are VERY NUTS!!! Stay away from them....

Wierd reply. Did they send you the right holster yet? Put a stop pay on your cc and buy somewhere else.

No! They said they would but it was not worth paying the shipping again. It is a nice holster just didn't like black. I used it to start my holster box.:D. But I won't order from any more middle men. I will go to the maker!!

Looks like he talking about an ebay store

Link Removed

http://stores.ebay.com/The-Gun-Store-Inc_W0QQssPageNameZl4QQtZkm

Block HIM NOW - Leaves nasty comments for NO GOOD REASON. Very angry person !
Seller
thegunstore(14001) Dec-01-07 110168426550
Reply by sdf2_2000: I didn't get what I orded & I was being kind & left neutral, This is payback!! Dec-09-07
Follow-up by thegunstore: Then WHY no Pay Pal dispute? LIEING P.O.S. You got what you paid for crybaby ! Dec-10-07

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...rid=thegunstore&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&page=5

No Paypal dispute? Because it was not that big of a deal! That's why I left NEUTRAL!!! But now I can see you are just NUTS!!

Stay away from them!!!

Are you talking about the one in Las Vegas? Where is the link?

I think they are in Florida, but you know these online sale place's. Here today and gone tommorrow!!!;)

The owner is Jerry Brown. Do yourself a favor order elsewhere, and you won't be deep in it as I am,,,,,,:eek:

sdf2000 I have a couple family members that have a bersa 380. One I know is looking for a holster. If you want to sell it and get yourself what you want let me know.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back