Mbta

usvet

Not sure, and I don't want to sound stupid. Does anyone know if concealed carry is allowed on the MBTA? I could go with the don't ask don't tell theory, but I thought someone may have discussed this.

Not sure, and I don't want to sound stupid. Does anyone know if concealed carry is allowed on the MBTA? I could go with the don't ask don't tell theory, but I thought someone may have discussed this.

I am not 100% positive, however I am about 90% positive that you can carry. I have spoken to many people whom have....i will research this and get back to you bro

Thanks man, I can not find any info anywhere. I feel if I call the MBTA Police, they will start questioning me like I'm a criminal. Appreciate it if you can find something.

Hey man,

I found this on another site (a few posts down it says you can carry on the MBTA). I do believe this is true. I have read other places before that you can carry on there. I am not a lawyer and couldn't find it searching the MBTA website, however, in my opinion you will be good to do. The person that wrote this on that site is very knowledgable. You should be good to go. Hope this helps, I will keep trying to find more.

Link Removed

-Capo-

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back