Wish me luck

KimberRB

Well Im off to a gun raffle. My girl and I are heading out to a GUN RAFFLE today. giving away 50 guns. lots of very nice guns. any way I will let you all know just how we did. Good food too! what more can a man ask for.:yu:

If you win one you don't like...

Well Im off to a gun raffle. My girl and I are heading out to a GUN RAFFLE today. giving away 50 guns. lots of very nice guns. any way I will let you all know just how we did. Good food too! what more can a man ask for.:yu:

I'll be glad to take care of it for you...good luck !

Well I'm back from the Gun Raffle and I won a Red Ryder BB Gun. You know how much I heard you will shoot you eye out ( and the ironic thing is my name is Ralph ). We had to leave before all the guns were drawn so I still have a change to win something.

And later that day KimberRB got a call explaining his name had been picked for the grand prize......

This stylish lamp.....

Link Removed

:biggrin::laugh::biggrin::laugh::sarcastic::laugh::sarcastic:

But what KimberRB was really hoping to win was a cool new set of PJ's......

bunny-suit1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ I just had a mental picture or you galloping around your house with one of those stick horses in one hand and your Red Ryder in the other. Shouting BANG BANG BANG at paper targets of Black Bert's gang.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :sarcastic::laugh::sarcastic::laugh::sarcastic:

Ok I'm done now......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH........ I just had a mental picture or you galloping around your house with one of those stick horses in one hand and your Red Ryder in the other. Shouting BANG BANG BANG at paper targets of Black Bert's gang.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :sarcastic::laugh::sarcastic::laugh::sarcastic:

Ok I'm done now......

You forgot to mention while wearing pink bunny pajamas, cowboy boots and the white cowboy hat. :lol:

gf

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back