Nevada Sheriffs' & Chiefs' Assn 3rd Annual Public CCW Forum

LVLouisCyphre

Obama is a mack daddy!
From the Link Removed. I will be in attendance as I have been for the past two years at the Las Vegas location.
--
Nevada Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association Hosting
Third Annual CCW Forum!

The Nevada Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association will be hosting its third annual Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW) forum in Carson City on Tuesday, September 15 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Room #1214 of the Nevada Legislative Building. The forum will be available to participants in the Las Vegas area via teleconference at the Grant Sawyer Building located at 555 E. Washington Avenue in Room 4401.

The purpose of the forum is to allow members of the pro-gun community to provide public input regarding the administration of the CCW permitting process, which is the responsibility of the county Sheriffs. The moderating panel will include Douglas County Undersheriff Paul Howell, Nevada Department of Public Safety Captain P.K. O’Neill, and Executive Director of the Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association, Frank Adams.

Your participation in this forum is key to the continued success of Nevada’s Right-to-Carry process, so please take the time to attend in Carson City or Las Vegas. If you can’t attend, but would like to submit a question or comment, please email [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 3247, Mesquite, NV 89024.

From the Link Removed. I will be in attendance as I have been for the past two years at the Las Vegas location.
--
Nevada Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association Hosting
Third Annual CCW Forum!

The Nevada Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association will be hosting its third annual Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW) forum in Carson City on Tuesday, September 15 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Room #1214 of the Nevada Legislative Building. The forum will be available to participants in the Las Vegas area via teleconference at the Grant Sawyer Building located at 555 E. Washington Avenue in Room 4401.

The purpose of the forum is to allow members of the pro-gun community to provide public input regarding the administration of the CCW permitting process, which is the responsibility of the county Sheriffs. The moderating panel will include Douglas County Undersheriff Paul Howell, Nevada Department of Public Safety Captain P.K. O’Neill, and Executive Director of the Sheriffs’ and Chiefs’ Association, Frank Adams.

Your participation in this forum is key to the continued success of Nevada’s Right-to-Carry process, so please take the time to attend in Carson City or Las Vegas. If you can’t attend, but would like to submit a question or comment, please email [email protected] or mail to P.O. Box 3247, Mesquite, NV 89024.

I just received this response from Mr. Adams re: an email I sent to him about broadcasting the meeting live online, I'm searching for the page link:

from Vernon Adams <[email protected]>
to me
date Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:00 AM
subject RE: Upcoming Sheriffs and Chiefs event
mailed-by smtp1.suw.hosting-ops.com

"I believe it will be broadcasted over the NV Leguslative website."

Sent with Wireless Sync from Verizon Wireless

---- Original Message ----
Date: 9/11/09 9:24 am
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subj: Upcoming Sheriffs and Chiefs event
Why cannot this be broadcast over the internet, or even over the phones as
are the town hall meetings, for those of us unable to get to Reno or Las
Vegas? A simple live video stream from a simple video camera and
Link Removed are all it would take. I'm thinking the "attendance" would
be astronomical!

That said, please do *everything* you can do to thwart ongoing attempts to
restrict our 2A rights and all other rights. Thank you!

me, Pahrump, NV, USA

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back