missouricarry.com picnic...Anybody going?

XD45

http://www.missouricarry.com/

BBQ, PISTOL CONTEST, RIFLE RANGE, GUN RAFFLE, DOOR PRIZES, FULL AUTO RENTALS, AND LOTS MORE!

Here is your chance to win some great firearms. The money raised by this raffle and other fundraisers helps to promote 2nd Amendment activities as well as help promote CCW in the state of Missouri. MissouriCarry.com is a 501c3 and completely staffed by volunteers so you can be 100% sure that your dollars are going to further the gun culture and your 2nd Amendment rights.

The winners will be picked at the Annual Picnic in Jefferson City. You DO NOT need to be at the picnic to win. We will call you if you're a winner and transfer the gun to a dealer near you for free for you to pickup!

Here are the guns we are giving away this year. Other prizes will also be given away!

Link Removed

I doubt the wife and I will be able to make it, but I do see raffle tickets in my future. :D

I wish I would have won it< oh well maybe next year:) sonofsarge i think you bought my milt sparks vm2 hope you like it.

Absolutely the best holster I've ever bought. I didn't think twice when I saw it on the table. My Kimber Tactical Pro is now as snug as a bug in a rug.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back