The price of acquiesence

ecocks

Link Removed

Sigh...everyone makes their own decisions about cooperation versus being prepared. Just because you don't want it to happen, doesn't mean it won't, wherever you are.

To resist or not.

Link Removed

Sigh...everyone makes their own decisions about cooperation versus being prepared. Just because you don't want it to happen, doesn't mean it won't, wherever you are.

...And even if you give them what they want and they do not shoot you, letting them go may mean that they might shoot the next guy.

There are monsters in our midist and more to come .Train ,prepare and be willing to shoot. The life you save may be your childs.

Post Subject

There is no guarantee that being armed in a situation like in which the victim was caught in, would have saved him from being shot. However had I been in the victims shoes, at least I would have had a chance for a different outcome, due to taking responsibilty for my safety and security.

There are monsters in our midist and more to come .Train ,prepare and be willing to shoot. The life you save may be your childs.

I see the upcoming generation of criminals who have no respect for anyone or anything. The older convicts tell me that prison is so much worse now than in years past as the younger cons make life for everyone such hell. There used to be some standards, and morals even among criminals, but that is gone, and these drug generation criminals are going to be super prediators, who will kill, rape, steal, destroy with no remorse. If you come up face to face with one of the young prediators, you had better be armed and ready to use it. They will have no mercy.:(

There is no guarantee that being armed in a situation like in which the victim was caught in, would have saved him from being shot.
There are no "guarantees" . . . only Odds, which you want at least marginally in your favor. If one guy has a gun and one guy doesn't, the odds are preposterously against the guy without the gun.

All anybody wants is a fighting chance.

Proper response

When confronted in that type of situation you can bet that I will draw and shoot. If his first round don't hit me square between the eyes I'll betcha I'll live long enough to kill him.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back