Restaurant Carry By State

PascalFleischman

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of states that allow carry in restaurants that serve alcohol?

Thanks....I saw that Open carry map, but I didn't trust it because even 2 years ago, they listed TN as a carry in restaurant state.

I don't think the map is kept up to date very well. Arizona SB 1113 was signed into law. It allows restaurant carry if you don't drink alcohol and no signs are posted.

I don't think the map is kept up to date very well. Arizona SB 1113 was signed into law. It allows restaurant carry if you don't drink alcohol and no signs are posted.

SB 1113 CCW into establishments serving alcohol doesn't take effect until Sept 30, 2009.

How about SB 1243?! The Defensive Display bill is huge... I love it! Sorry to go off topic... but I love it when a legislature goes pro-citizen/anti-criminal with their new laws. (Also effective 30 Sep 09)

SB 1113 CCW into establishments serving alcohol doesn't take effect until Sept 30, 2009.

Thanks. I looked it up before posting but couldn't find an effective date. Maybe their handgun map is current. It's too bad Arizona's doesn't take effect until I get back from my vacation. I'm going across I-40 each direction.

Restaurant carry by State

Pa. You can open carry or conceal carry in any bar unless posted by management. You can also drink and sit at the bar.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back