Finally Got It! 133 Days.

vn6869

Finally got my Florida Concealed Carry. After 133 days.:yes2::yes2::yes2::rap::yes4:

Wow, some states and counties take way too long to issue new permit's!

Congrat's on your new permit.

WOW, I thought my wait of 81 days was bad, I don't feel so bad now. COngrats on your permit.

Semper Fi

It took about that long to get mine. It just can last Monday...today was the 1st day I CC...:biggrin:..now if I could just do this in my own state...then my life would be nice..:man_in_love:

It took 3 months to get mine in KY, just so many people doing it, the system got backed up. Congrats to you :biggrin:

It took 3 months to get mine in KY, just so many people doing it, the system got backed up. Congrats to you :biggrin:

That's what I was told when I applied for mine. What used to be 30 or less days has tripled due to the overwhelming number of people applying.

But then, my PA only took 7 days, go figure.

Yeah, my PA non-rez only took 7 days to get back from Centre County while my resident WV permit took 56 days.

Congrats! I'd heard that Florida has had a big spike in permit applications but that's crazy. I got mine in 19 days back 4 years ago.

:eek:

My Washington non-res took less than 133 minutes!

133 min holy shit..if everyplace was that easy.

they can do a auto license in minutes, they can do a instant NIC's check when I bought my guns.i get handgun permits in less than a week....so...why does it take so long?
if you are legal it should be quicker...any way now i need Utahs ccwp.....should have been a rock star then my own state would give me my ccwp..lol:sarcastic:

Actually, I applied in person on February 24. I received it in my mailbox in Ohio on March 4. I was really impressed with ten days.

Neal

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back